~Ch.17 Preparing For The Concert~

Today was the day of Sera's concert of the town where Willy is. Sera sighed as she looked into the mirror once again and doing her hair. Allie came in and hugged her from behind.
"Hey Allie." Sera greeted and Sera only nodded.
"Allie do you think Willy and Charlie will be there?" She asked her and Allie sighed.
"Still not over him?"
"Nope, it's just hard. I met him when I was little and fell in love with him ever since." Sera said and Allie nodded.
"If you truely miss him then go back to him. If he's missing you then you miss him. Oh and don't do anything stupid." Allie remarked while smirking.
"I can't say 'Yes' to that." Sera said and Allie sighed and closed the door. Sera giggled and looked at her phone. She had 29.5 million followers on Instagram, and she smiled. She put on her outfit for the show and went out to get ready. Sera also hoped to see Charlie or even Willy.
~Willy's P.O.V~
I walked along the halls, humming to myself when I saw Charlie leaned up against the wall. I staggered away, holding my heart. He raised an eyebrow and smirked. Charlie was currently 13 since he got the factory when he was 11.
"Willy you know what time it is?" He asked and I looked at my imaginary watch on my right wrist.
"Time for me to go, bye." I said and and left but Charlie held me back.
"No your going to see her." Charlie said and I sighed.
"Do I have to?" I asked and he nods.
"I miss her as much as you do. Plus, you two make a great couple." I scoffed when he said that.
"What? You two knew each other, ever since you were little." He says and he did have a point. When I first saw her, it was like love at first sight.
"I can't Charlie." I said and walked away.
"Yes you can. It's not that hard Willy." Charlie said as he tried to keep up with me.
"No it's not. I just....c-can't." I said and he sighed.
"At least go to her concert." He said and I stopped.
"Yeah maybe. What time does it start?"
"In like two hours." Charlie says and I gasped.
"We need to get ready. Charlie your good. I gotta look presentable." I said and I heard Charlie sigh as I walked away. I went to my room and looked into the mirror. My hair was nice and tidy, and my clothes were already presentable. The only thing missing is, what am I going to say? 'Hello Sera, it's been a while, mind if we share what happened over the course of two years?' I sighed and pound my fist on the table beside me. This isn't helping. Don't worry, just say the truth, even if it hurts. I nodded at my thoughts and waited for the two hours to come.