~Ch.6 Meeting The Man Behind It All~

Seraphina arrived at Charlie's house and picked him up

"Aren't you excited, Charlie?" She asked smiling. He nods and smiles.
"I'm very excited to met him." He says and went venture to the front gates. Sera and Charlie had to squish their way in and bumped into people.
"Sorry." She said and held Charlie's hand.
"We're here." She said and let out a breath of relief. She giggled and looked at the factory.
"Please enter." A man said on the intercom and they all entered rather greedily.
"Come forward." The man said again and they moved up. Seraphina held Charlie's hand and smiled a little as they made their way.
"Close the gates." The man said and the gates behind Seraphina closed.
"Dear Visitors, it is my great pleasure to welcome you to my humble factory. And who am I........well." He said and the front door opened to reveal a puppet show.

Sera looked at Charlie kind of horrified about what was in front of her. The tune was catchy until the puppets were set on fire. Then she became more horrified. The show ended and she heard a clap. She looked right beside Mr. Salt and saw someone that looked familiar.
"Wasn't that just magnificent. I was worried it might get a little dodgy in the middle, but the finale.." He said and walked up the steps.
"Who are you?" Violet asked and Sera looked at Charlie.
"He's Willy Wonka." Charlie said and Sera froze a little. It got a little awkward and people didn't talk. Sera sighed and put her hand on her head.
"Good morning Starshine, the earth says hello." Mr. Wonka said and Sera giggled a bit. Everyone looked at each other confused. Mr. Wonka then took out some cards.
"Dear Guests, greetings, welcome to the factory. I shake you warmly by the hand. My name is Willy Wonka." He said and took out his hand. Nobody dared to shake it, until Sera did. She let's go of Charlie and slowly moves up. Mr. Wonka watches her and shakes her soft and cold hand.
"Hello Mr. Wonka." She said and smiled at him. He smiled back. Their moment was broken when Mr. Teavee cleared his throat. Sera went back to her spot.
"Then shouldn't you be right there?" Veruca asked and Mr. Wonka looked at her.
"Well I could really watch the show from up there, now would I?" He says and puts the cards away.
"Let's get a move on kids." He says and they all went inside the huge factory.
"Don't you want to know our names?" Augustus asked.
"I don't see why that might matter. Come along now." Mr. Wonka said and sera followed.
"Please drop you coats anywhere." Mr. Wonka said and Sera did. She placed her coat on the pole and helped Charlie with his.

Sera felt like she was being watched and saw Mr

Sera felt like she was being watched and saw Mr. Wonka looked at her. She smiled and blushed, looking away.
"Sure is toasty in here Mr. Wonka." Mr. Teavee says.
"What? Oh yeah I have to cause my workers are used to hot climate instead of the cold." Mr. Wonka says and looks at Sera.
"Who are the workers?" Charlie asked and Mr. Wonka looked at him.
"All in good time now." He says and they move on.