~Ch.15 Heartless Love~

~Willy's P.O.V~
It's been two years since I lost Sera. I really do miss her and everytime I write a letter, all I do is pause. I didn't know what to say. Now Charlie is heir oh my factory and I've never been happier. While grieving that I lost him, my bars were disgusting and gloomy. People started to complain and that's when I told Charlie 'I'm sorry'. Thankfully, he forgave me and we got off from there. Sera was the only reason why I made the factory in the first place. I sighed while sitting in my arm chair. I then heard a knock.
"Hello Willy." Mrs. Bucket said at the door. I smiled and beckoned her to sit.
"You miss her don't you?" She asked and I slowly nodded. She sighed and sat across from me.
"There's still a chance Willy, you could maybe ask for forgiveness." She said and I looked at her.
"You heard what she said, never to find her." I spoke for the first time.
"Willy, I'm a girl too. I know how it feels. You have to go to her. Let her know how you feel. Isn't she famous now?" She asked and I looked confused at her. Mrs. Bucket sighed and turned on beckoned the Oompa Loompas to turn on the tv. There was Sera. On the stage and singing to her fans.
"Can you turn it up a little?" Willy asked and the Oompa Loompa did and he heard her angelic voice. She kneeled in front of the crowd and sang.

It was obvious that Willy dearly missed her

It was obvious that Willy dearly missed her. But the better question was.....
"How did she get this famous in two years?" Willy asked and Mrs. Bucket just shrugged.
"She will be coming to this town Willy. So you better make up your mind to go and see her." Mrs. Bucket says and walks out of the room leaving Willy to his thoughts. Maybe he should see her. Willy sighed and leaned in his chair. He then remembered what Mrs. Bucket said and checked the date she'll be coming. Willy gasped. She was coming in TWO DAYS!! Willy didn't know what to do. He was gonna speak to his long time crush, ex friend. He needed to make a plan, and with Charlie fast. Or else he would regret it if he didn't.