~Ch.7 Chocolate Room~

Mr

Mr. Wonka and all of the walked until he was hugged by Violet. He gasped and she smiled.
"Hi Mr. Wonka. I'm Violet Beauregard." She says and he looks away, awkwardly smiling.
"Oh I don't care." He says and she smirks.
"Well you should cause I'm gonna be the one to wins the prize." She says.
"Well you do seem confident and confidence is key." He says and Violet looks at her mom who gave her a smile. They kept moving but was stopped by Veruca.
"I'm Veruca Salt. It's very nice to meet you sir." She said and did a little curtsy.
"I always thought that a Veruca was a type of wart you get on your foot. Haha." He said and tried to moved but was stopped AGAIN by Augustus.
"I'm Augustus Gloop. I love your chocolate." He says with chocolate covered his mouth. Sera looked away, totally disturbed.
"I can see that. So do I. I never expected to have so much in common." He says and they moved along. Sera kind of spaced out until she was shaken a little by Charlie.
"What?" She asked and Charlie pointed to Mr. Wonka.
"Whats your name dear?" He asked and Sera blushed a little.
"S-S-Seraphina. Seraphina White." She says and shook his hand again.
"Well nice to meet ya. Also that's a pretty name for a pretty girl like you." He said and giggled while moving along. Sera blushed and felt a glare her way. She turned and saw Mrs. Beauregard. She glared at Sera, and Sera just only smirked. They walked until the hallway became smaller.
"Why is the door so small?" Mike asked and Mr. Wonka turned to him.
"Well its to keep all the chocolaty flavones inside." He said and put the key in. He turns and slowly opens the door. Sera felt her heart stop. She gasped and held onto Charlie's hand.
"Oh my stars." She whispered. Mr. Wonka looked at her and smiled.
"Everyone settle down and try to remain calm." Mr. Wonka said as he looked at everyone. Sera listened to the information Mr. Wonka was giving.
"Everything in this room is edible. Even I am edible, but that my dear children is called cannibalism." He said and sera laughed a little, understanding the dirty joke.
"Have you tried my grass yet?" Mr. Wonka asked and scared sera a little.
"You could eat the grass?" Charlie asked very surprised.
"Yes. It's just so darn good looking." He said and scooted Sera and the others away. She watched Charlie a little and saw that chewing brat talk to him.
"Why not throw that one away and start a new one?" Charlie asked her as she hid her gum behind her ear.
"Then I would be a loser like you." She replied and ate the apple.
"What a bloody idiot." Sera said to herself.
"I couldn't agree more." Someone said behind her. She gasped and turned to face Mr. Wonka.
"Mr. Wonka. You have me a scare." She gasped and laughed a little. Sera took this time and got a good look at him. She looked at his eyes and saw that hey were Violet colored. She remembered someone that had the same colored eye when she was little.
"Oh call me Willy. I'm so sorry if I did." He replied smiling. Sera smiled her dimples showing and looked down.
"It's alright." She replied.
"Is that boy yours?" He asked while looking at Charlie. Sera shook her head.
"He's just a friend. A very close friend." She said and looked at Willy.
"Oh that's good." He said and nervously smiled.
"You know I still remember you from the store. You really do have a good singing voice." He brought up and Sera blushed.
"Thank you." She said and looked into his eyes for the first time. They both got lost and got closer. A voice interrupted their moment.
"Daddy look! Over there." Veruca said while licking her lollipop.
"We'll finish later." Willy whispered to her and she blushed. They both went to the scene and Sera saw little tiny people working.