~Ch.16 Pain Hidden Deep Within~

~Sera's P.O.V~
I sighed as it was two days later from my other concert. Allie was asleep on Ryan, or her crush. Last night they drank some alcohol, and got drunk. Our next stop was the town I grew up in. Some of the people don't know what the town is called, neither did I, but we called it 'the great town'. They didn't really have a name for it. The car then stopped at a hotel that was maybe five minutes away from the town. I then walked up to Allie and Ryan.
"Wake up love birds, we're here." I said and hit Ryan and Allie with a pillow.
"Ouch What the hell Sera!" Allie said and I giggled. I grabbed my suitcase and hurried inside. My room was 394 and the others had different rooms. I luckily shared mine with Allie. I sighed and then saw the whole town from outside the window. I then looked over and saw the factory I was in two years ago.
"What's wrong Sera?" Allie asked and went beside me.
"Oh I love this view and oh that is a huge factory." She said and I looked down.
"Is that....." she didn't have to keep going but I nodded.
"Oh gosh girl." She said and hugged my shoulders.
"I know it I can't cry now, if he does come, I'll try to ignore him. If he doesn't......" I drifted off and Allie faced me.
"I'll punch him for ya. I have a good punch."
"NO! No just leave him be if he doesn't come." I said and looked away from the window.
"Alright. Let's go to sleep. We have a long day ahead." Allie says and I nodded. She changed into her night clothes and laid on her bed.
~3rd P.O.V~
After a couple of hours, Sera checked if Allie was sleeping and she was in her deep sleep trance. Sera sighed and went up to the window. Luckily this hotel had a balcony. She went on the balcony and looked at the factory that laid a couple of minutes away. The wind blew softly as she watched the factory from afar. She could make out a figure standing in the window. The person carries a cane and weared a hat that laid softly on the persons head. Sera then remembered how Willy dressed and gasped. She realizes that he was looking directly at her but she couldn't really see his face. But he surely was looking at the hotel balcony. She ran back inside the hotel and shut the balcony door. She sighed and went back into her bed and feel asleep, remembering Willy's mesmerizing eyes.