~Ch.26 I'm so into you,I can barely breath~

When the after party started, Sera changed into some other clothes.

Sera held Willy's hand as they walked around the party room

"I can't believe it. Now I'm Seraphina White Wonka."
"My Mrs. Wonka." Willy said and Sera giggled as they started to kiss. Charlie came in and cleared his throat.
"The guest have arrived, should I let them in?"
"Yes please,thanks Charlie." Sera said and hugged Willy.
"Oh my gosh, Seraphina Wonka!" Sera turns to see her three best brides run up to her and hug her.
"Okay girls, what's up?" Sera asked them.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you Sera." Veronica says and holds Sera's hands. She smiles and lets them sit at a table with their partners. Sera and Willy both sits a a table and Veronica stands up. She clinks the glass cup with her spoon.
"Ahem, attention, thank you. I would like to say I'm so happy for my best friend Sera, who found the right man for her. Also we will be hosting a ball, in Riverdale. All are welcome to attend. Thank you." She said and sat down. The music started to play and it was also time to cut the cake. Sera and Willy put both of their hands on the knife and cut the cake. Everyone clapped as they both feeded each other cake. Dance music was now on. Sera danced with Ryan and Allie. Willy watched in awe as she did.

He thought that it was cute

He thought that it was cute. Charlie saw Willy starring at her and giggled. Willy did only have eyes for Sera.
"Why don't you go and dance with her?" Charlie asked Willy over the loud music.
"Oh no, I can't dance." Willy said and went back to watching Sera. Charlie sighed and got up. Willy watched and saw Charlie go to Sera. Sera looked at Charlie then to Willy and smiled.
"Willy come on." Sera begged him when she went over. He refused, but she just had the plan. She went to the Dj and changed the song. The song was Perfect by Ed Sheran. Sera went to Willy and pulled him to the dance floor. They danced the slow song and looked into each other eyes.
"I love you, Willy Wonka." Sera said with a smile.
"An I love you Seraphina White Wonka." Willy said and Sera giggled and kissed him. After the party Sera and Willy stayed to clean up.
"We've got this Sera, you and Willy ho and have fun." Mrs. Bucket said and Sera smiled.
"Thanks again." Sera said and hugs Mrs. Bucket. Willy and Sera exit the the building and go inside the car. Once they arrived at the factory, Willy carried Sera inside. The Oompa Loompas all gathered and stated to cheer for their master. Willy and Sera blushed as they walked past. Willy and Sera made it to their bedroom and snuggled next to each other.
"I love you." Sera said and kissed Willy.
"Me too." He said and held her waist. The two slept in each other's arms.