~Ch.22 Spreading The News~

~3rd P.O.V~
Sera was happy when she woke from her sleep. She puts on some clothes and goes to meet with the Buckets and her fiancé, Willy.

She walks in the door and sees the Buckets and Willy seated at the table

"Good morning Buckets, Willy." She says and kisses Willy. He smiles at her and she sits next to him. Sera saw Mr and Mrs. Bucket smile at one another. Sera grabbed Willy's hand and he knew what that meant. They both stood up while Sera clinged onto Willy's arm.
"We have a special announcement to make." Willy said and looked at Sera.
"Are you gonna say it?" She asked.
"No you say it." He says and Sera sighed. She held up her left hand and heard a gasped. She looked and saw Mrs. Bucket.  The now happy lady ran to Sera and hugged her.
"Did she say it?" Grandmas Georgina asked and Sera looked at her.
"No but I did show." She says and holds out her hand again. It was a beautiful red rose ring.

 It was a beautiful red rose ring

"That is sooo beautiful Sera." Mrs. Bucket said and Sera looked at Willy. Charlie just stood there, his mouth open. Sera walked to Charlie and closed his mouth.
"Don't wanna catch flies, Char." Sera said with a smirk and went back to Willy. He hugged her from behind and held her by the waist. Charlie turns to Sera.
"So you to are...." Charlie said and she rolled my eyes.
"Engaged Love." Sera said and Willy kissed her cheek. 
"So when is the wedding happening?" Mrs. Bucket asked and Sera looked at Willy.
"That's a good question, right Willy we need to start with plans, and..."
"We could help also." Charlie said and Mrs. Bucket held onto her sons shoulder.
"I mean I-if it's alright with you." Mrs. Bucket said and Sera nodded.
"Of course, it would be amazing if you all could help. Now on with the food." Sera said and sat next to Willy. After dinner Sera went to her bedroom. She puts on her night clothes and does her hair in the mirror. The door opens to reveal Willy. He was still wearing his red velvet suit. Sera rolled her eyes.
"Are you gonna ever change?" She asked him and he giggled.
"Maybe, I just wanna check up on you." He said and went to her.
"Seraphina White Wonka, has a ring to it doncha think Starshine?" Willy asked and kissed Sera. Sera giggled and pulled away.
"Willy I think I have to go to bed."
"I'll watch over you." He said and say in a chair next to her bed. Sera raised her eyebrows and sighed.
"Okay, as you say." Sera says and went into bed. Willy got up and kissed her goodnight.
"Goodnight baby." Sera says and Willy froze.
"Uh g-goodnight Starshine." He says and sits down.
"She called me baby, might as well get used to that." His thoughts said and he sighed as he watched Sera sleep.