~Ch.23 Plans~

~Sera's P.O.V~
I woke up happy today and slide out of bed. I raced into Willy's room and opened the door. I saw him sleeping on his bed. His mouth was slightly open causing him to snore loudly. I giggled and kissed his cheek. He moved slightly and opened one eye.
"Hello sleepy head." I greeted him and he smiled. He then wrapped his arm around my body and brought me on top of him.
"WILLY!" I yelled and giggled as he started to tickle me. I cried tears and surrendered. Willy kissed me and I kissed back. I broke the kiss and looked into his now messy face filled with his hair. I cleaned his face and looked into his purple dreamy eyes.
"We have to plan our wedding." I said and got up. I opened Willy's door and went into my room. I opened my closet and tried to pick out what to wear. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Willy watch me, he was smirking.
"Will you stop smirking and help me pick out what to wear." I said and he instantly sat on my bed. I picked out clothes and asked for his opinion. He didn't like it. I let him choose and he choose what would be me.

It was beautiful

It was beautiful. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.
"It's beautiful, thanks. Wait for me outside. I'll be out in five." I said and pushed him out of the room. As I tried to close the door, Willy's feet happen to stop it from closing.
"Willy?! I've got to get ready." I said and he looked at me.
"It's fine I'll watch." He says and gave me the puppy eyes. I rolled my eyes and sighed, letting him in. I changed into my clothes and went to my mirror to do my makeup. I sat down and started with my foundation. Willy stood up and went over to me. He held my shoulders.
"Soon enough, after these plans, you'll finally be Mrs. Wonka." He says and kissed my shoulder. I blushed and looked at him.
"And you'll be my one and only Mr. Wonka." I said and kissed him.
"Let's go, the rest of them might be waiting for us." I said and Willy already had his clothes on. We went hand in hand to the Buckets house. We went in and greeted Charlie's parents and grandparents. Charlie went to school and we had a talk with his parents about the plans. We might have the wedding at the chocolate room the theme will be red and gold. I smiled at the color choice and we had to plan the people who were coming. I had a few people in mind,
Meg and her boyfriend
Allie and Ryan
Mom and dad
Veronica Lodge and Archie Andrews
Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones
Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz
I had knew a few people from Riverdale and outside town. I decided to have three best girls. That will be Cheryl, Veronica, and Betty. I've known them for a very long time and became one of my very close friends. Willy will have Charlie as his best man and he seemed very proud of it. After the plans I went into my bedroom and decided to call all three of my best girls. I video chatted them and all of them answered.
"Sup girl." Cheryl greeted and I couldn't stop smiling.
"Hey Guys, what's the call?" Betty asked and Veronica just smiled at us.
"Guys I have some news...."
"Oh my god girl, are you engaged?" Veronica asked and I smiled. I held up my hand and showed them. Veronica cheered, Betty smiles, and Cheryl cheered also.
"Congrats." Betty said.
"Thanks. So you know how every wedding has best girls?" I asked and they all nodded.
"Well....I was hoping if the three of you guys would be my best girls." I told them and I swear it was silent for a moment, I could hear a pen drop.
"Girl of course, who are we to say no." Cheryl said and I sighed in relief.
"I thought you guys would decline."
"Who would decline of wedding and a best friend?" Veronica asked and all of us giggled. I heard he door opened and saw Willy.
"Well girls, wait how's Riverdale?"
"Well we still have a lot of murders around for me and Jughead to figure out." Betty said.
"Oh alright just be careful, I don't want to loose all of you." I said and made a heart with my hands.
"River vixens." We all said together. That was our code to always stick together.
"Well I'll se ya vixens later, I got a lot heading for me." I said.
"Alright Miss. wedding girl, we'll leave you be. Who's tat behind you?" Cheryl asked. Willy came out of the shadows and smiled  at them. I giggled and kissed him. When I ddI the girls awed at us. I giggled and kissed Willy's cheek.
"Good night girls." I said and we all nod our goodbyes. I closed my apple laptop and sighed into Willy's arms.
"So those are our best girls?" Willy asked and I nodded, yawning.
"Get some sleep, I'll see ya later." Willy said and I grabbed his arm.
"No so fast, sleep with me. Please." I said with puppy eyes and Willy sighed. He slid in with me and we cuddled together.
"Goodnight Starshine."
"Goodnight baby."