~Ch.10 Flashbacks And Nuts~

Sera happily walked with Willy now that Mrs

Sera happily walked with Willy now that Mrs. Beauregard isn't there to sass her around. People were like that to her and was used to that. But Mrs. Beauregard was like igniting Sera's Fire, making her go higher and higher. For Willy he too was impressed. Everybody was. Willy told everyone about why he let the kids in and then stopped walking. He was having a flashback.
~Flashback~
A young girl was sitting by a fountain in front of a street of houses. Willy Wonka walked out of his house and saw the girl. He felt his heart froze. She was beautiful. He went up to the fountain and sat at least two feet away from her. She hummed as she touched the water. Willy watched. She then dropped her sketchbook into the water and gasped.
"My sketchbook." She gasped and got it out of the water. She let a tear fall as she lost all of her notes for music.
"Here have mine." Willy said and the girl looked up. He saw the most beautiful brown eyes he had ever seen. She smiled and took his unwritten notebook.
"Thanks. I'm Sera White. What's yours?" She asked and he blushed.
"W-Willy W-W-Wonka." He stutters and she giggles.
"Great. Wanna play tag?" She asked and he nods.
"Great. Tag your it!" She says and runs away. He smiles and runs after her.
-3 years later-
Sera drops her brown hair color and dies it red. Willy did miss her brown hair but she still looked pretty.
"Wills come on. It's gonna start." She said as they were watching a movie marathon at Willy's house. He smiled and gave her the popcorn. They giggle as they watched. After they did, they went out and watched the stars.
"Wills the stars are pretty." She says.
"Not as pretty as you." He says and she blushed.
"Oh nonsense. I can't shine like they do. I'm not in the sky." She says and giggled. Willy gently holds her hand and she smiles at him. They watched the starts for the rest of the night.
~Flashback Ends~
"Sorry I was having a flashback." He says and smiles. Mr. Salt brings his daughter closer to him.
"Do these flashbacks happen often?" Mr. Teavee asked. Sera looks at Willy worriedly.
"Increasingly today." He says and moves on. They then were in front of a nut room. Mr. Salt asked him about it and gave him a card of their company. Willy throws it aside and says something to him. He giggled and moved along.
"Squirrels." Veruca says as they see a lot of squirrels taking off the shells of the nuts.
"Wow." Sera whispered. Willy looked at her and smiled.
"Why squirrels and not Oompa Loompas?" Mr. Salt asked.
"Because the squirrels were highly trained to take the nuts off the shells. Look over there." Willy said and pointed to one.
"Daddy I want a squirrel." Veruca demanded.
"But Veruca dear, you have many marvelous pets at home." Mr. Salt said.
"All I've got at home is one pony and two dogs and four cats and six rabbits and two parakeets and three canaries and a green parrot and a turtle and a silly old hamster. I want a squirrel!" Veruca said. Sera looked at Willy with raised eyebrows. He did too.
"Alright. How much is it? Name your price." Mr. Salt looked at Willy and Veruca did too with a creepy smile. Sera looked creeped out a bit by the smile.
"Oh there not for sale. She can't have one." Veruca's smile faded and she looked at her dad.
"Daddy!" She yelled and Willy looked down at her.
"I'm sorry darling. Mr. Wonka is being unreasonable." Willy said doing an impression of Mr. Salt. Sera smiled and gave him a thumbs up.
"If your not going to get me one, then I will." She said and went down the stairs.
"Little girl." Willy warned.
"Veruca. Get back here at once." Mr. Salt said and she ignored. Sera sighed, knowing this girl is a spoiled child who would do anything just to get what she wants.