The Delivery

Indigo

It doesn't matter if you haven't read the other books, my subjects, you are all brilliant and I trust you can figure it out as you go along.

~~~~~

"Would you rather ..." said Saya Komoto as she peddled her bike alongside the rode with her best friend Tetsuya Junon "Eat nothing but berries for a week or eat nothing but candy for a week,"

"Easy, berries," Tetsuya replied, holding his head up - obviously thinking he was a brilliant genius - "If you eat too much sugar you'll get fat and sick. And if I eat berries then I'll be so strong I could ... I could ... I could crush a rock between my fingers if I ate enough berries!"

"No you couldn't,"

"Could so,"

"Could not,"

"Could so,"

"Could not,"

"Could so,"

"Could -"

"WOULD YOU RATHER!" Tetsuya cried, silencing Saya "Be in a cage surrounded by snakes or stuck in a cave with a bunch of bears?"

"Neither," Saya replied

"You have to pick one,"

Saya sighed, she hated it when Tetsuya said something violent or gross, but it was his nature. "Um ... bears, cause they'll be hibernating,"

"No they won't," said Tetsuya "They'll be awake and ready to attack,"

"But it's only March,"

"They're awake! I know it!" Tetsuya stated confidently

"Hmm ... I still choose bears," said Saya "Would you rather ...um .... Would you rather date a cat or marry a sheep?"

"Gross," Tetsuya muttered

"Just pick one!"

Both Saya and Tetsuya knew where the idea came from, the upcoming wedding in two months. Aria Nijino, and Nozomu Igarashi, were getting married in May! Saya adored weddings, but it was taking FOREVER for the wedding to begin, but now they were so much closer! What made the wedding even better was that Yume Nijino, Saya's babysitter and favorite person in the universe, was Aria's older sister! That just made the wedding even more special. And, for the cherry on top, it was all being held in Saya's neighborhood, Aikatsu Street! It was like a Block Party, except that it was a wedding! Tetsuya liked to call it a Block Wedding but Saya thought it didn't sound quite as nice.

"I'll date the cat," said Tetsuya "So when it doesn't work out, we'll break up,"

"Hmm ..." Saya grumbled, half thinking Tetsuya was cheating but let him have his way

"So, would you rather have your mouth taste like whatever is under your shoe for the rest of your life or -"

"Oh look! We're here!" Saya exclaimed as she pulled her bike over to the bike stand at Rainbow Confectionery. After Tetsuya parked his bike, the two friends headed inside to find their favorite employee, Asahi Kasumi, at the desk.

"Oh! Hey Saya and Tetsuya!" Asahi said with a friendly smile

"Hi Asahi!" the two eleven-year olds said in unison

"We're here for the presents!" said Saya

"Okay, right away! One second," Asahi went into the back then came back with two small boxes with ribbons tied around them: one pink, one green, and each box also had a tag with a name on it. "Here you are. Need any help delivering?"