Dirt, Money, & Songs

Dear Diary,

     I'm really excited to work with an actual musician! (Not that Yume isn't a musician) I mean, I'm going to play with someone who has performed on stage professionally before! I'M SO HAPPY! But Yume is clearly upset. I don't think her pain is worth it. But I did see this old picture of her and Subaru, they seemed happy (I wonder what happened!) But I'll wait till' the iron's hot before I strike! :3

    Forever yours,

                             Saya

Yume's small red car pulled in front of Aikatsu Elementary, ready to pick up Saya. "Ready?" Yume asked, trying to sound as mature as she could.

"Yeah," said Saya before turning to her best friend "Bye Tetsuya!"

"Bye Saya!" Tetsuya called back

Saya was slightly envious of Tetsuya since Kanata was picking him up from school. Why was this so amazing? Well Kanata was Tetsuya's second favorite person, but one of the reasons - or at least Saya thought - might be because of Kanata's impressive motorcycle, and no vehicle was cooler then a motorcycle. Well ... a helicopter came pretty close.

Saya, trying not to be jealous of Tetsuya since she was  about to play songs with -who she know thought of as - Aikatsu Street's own Michael Jackson, took her seat in Yume's car.

"How was school?" Yume asked as she began to drive home

"Better. Sumomo lost a tooth while we were playing basketball. You should have seen all the blood! There was even some on the basketball!"

"Oh my, what happened?" Yume asked

"Natsuna tossed her the ball, and she caught it! But Sumomo thought she had something in her mouth and when she took it out - BAM! - tooth! Then she started screaming and blood got everywhere! They had to take her to the nurses' office! You should have been there! Everyone was screaming like crazy! Tetsuya thought she pulled out an organ or something!"

"Wow, that sounds exciting," Yume said

"I also finished my homework while I waited for you to come over," Saya added

"I didn't take that long, did I?"

"No. I did what you did when you were in college, you know, do homework while classes were going on,"

"Saya you didn't!"

"Hmm ... maybe a little,"

Yume sighed "That advice was ill-advised for fifth graders. Don't do it again, promise?"

"Okay, I promise, sorry," Saya promised "But I was really excited cause I get to play with another musician," Yume made a strange expression, a mix of unsureness and sourness. "Will it really make you upset if I play with Subaru?"

"No," Yume shook her head, forcing a smile "If you really want to then I won't stand in the way,"

"But you're sure you won't be bothered ... too much?" Saya asked

"Hmm," Yume thought about it "Well I can't make any promises, but it would help if you could do a couple of things,"

"What?" Saya asked, willing to do anything

"First, try to keep Subaru away from me, or me away from Subaru, but keep us apart, okay?" Saya nodded, Yume went on "And try to make sure we both act like adults, Subaru and me I mean,"

"But you are adults," said Saya

"Well we don't always act like it," Yume pulled into the driveway "Here we are!"