Juice & Compass

"Kanata!" Tetsuya exclaimed

"Nice to see you too," Kanata replied "And nice to see you again, Mrs. Hanazono,"

"It's wonderful to see you again too, Kanata," Mrs. Hanazono replied

"Did you really meet us when we were babies?" Kaira asked

"Were we adorable?" Ivy added

"And ... you two are Kaira and Ivy, right?" Kanata asked

"Yes!" the twins said in unsion

"Hmm ... nope, don't remember you,"

"WHAT!?!"

"I'm joking," said Kanata "And you're Stella right? Ako told me about you,"

"You know Ako?" Stella asked. She only knew Ako through Kirara and barley saw her, and Ako wasn't Stella's  best friend so why should she care? But someone else knowing her seemed unbelievable.

"They work together at a college," said Saya

"Oh ... what's a college?" Stella asked

"It's like school but bigger!" Saya exclaimed "And sometimes, you live there. Kanata and Ako are tutors, they help people get even smarter!"

"Cool!" Stella cried "Can you help me get smarter?"

"We'll see," said Kanata "But I think Ako would appreciate the honor more,"

"Is she here?" Tetsuya asked

"No, she's back at her apartment finishing up on some work," Tetsuya had been to Ako's apartment before, he had also been at Kanata's apartment. The two were side-by-side in the same building and often walked in then out of each others apartments as if they were the same house.

"Oh ..." Tetsuya frowned, vividly disappointed.

"But she might be over later," Kanata added. This made Tetsuya perk up a bit "But what are you all doing here?"

"They wanted to see Subaru's dogs," said Saya

"What's this about my dogs?" came a voice from inside. Subaru came over and smiled at everyone "I heard you were Kirara's sisters,"

"How did you know?" Kaira asked

"Well I was right over there," Subaru said, pointing deeper inside the house but not too deep. "You want to meet my dogs?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" the Hanazono sisters squealed

"May we come in?" Mrs. Hanazono asked

"Absolutely," Subaru replied

The six of them came in (Saya and Tetsuya left their bikes outside.) Mrs. Hanazono walked over to Mrs. Yuki and started talking about mum stuff; Kanata walked over to the comer of the house to answer a phone call he had just received; Then Saya, Tetsuya, Kaira, Ivy, and Stella all followed Subaru outside to meet his dogs.

Subaru let out a loud whistle, a mix between the most beautiful music note and the loudest shriek. Everyone clapped their hands over their ears. "Juice! Compass! Venez ici! " said Subaru

Then, quick as their short legs could take them, two black-and-white french bulldogs came dashing over; but one was more white then black and the other was more black then white.

"They're so cute!" Ivy cried as she started to pet the white and black dog

Saya had to admit, when the dogs weren't preventing her from treating her wounds, they were pretty cute.