Interview of Love

Dear Diary,

               The wedding is almost here!! (YAY!) We already have a lot of guests here, like all of Subaru and Kanata's family! There's his aunt, uncle, five cousins, his cousin-in-law, and his first cousin once removed. (I had to ask Mom about that last term.) The Yuki house is really crowded and it's stopping Subaru from digging his holes, at least I think so, I find it hard to do things with a lot of people here.

           Subaru and Kanata's youngest cousin, Yoshi, is really smart but kind of a lonner. He keeps playing with Coco (his computer girlfriend). Willow is nice though, she's nice.

           P.S. Tetsuya is coming back from Day Camp and we're going to catch up at the Rainbow Confectionary today!

~~~~~

"Please don't be mad Tetsuya!" Saya begged.

"You promised you would take a lot of pictures!" Tetsuya cried. "You promised  Saya! Does that word mean nothing to you?"

"It does! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" Saya begged.

"It's only right, Tetsuya," Asahi Kasumi said as he placed two dounuts in front of Saya and Tetsuya, "she did say sorry,"

Tetsuya sighed. "Fine. I forgive you, Saya," he said. "But I'm still mad,"

"Does that still count as forgiving?" Saya asked as she took her choco-starwberry dounut.

"Sure it does," Tetsuya replied, taking his fixed-berry dounut. "So what is the Yuki Family like?"

"Hmm ... I only really met Yoshi and Willow," Saya replied. "Oh, and by the way, Yoshi is Willow's uncle, just to make that clear,"

"Okay," Tetsuya said with a shrug.

"Yoshi is twelve and Willow is ten," Saya added.

"WHA-" Tetsuya coughed up crums of his dounut. "How did that happen?"

Saya shrugged and took another bite out of her dounut.

"Are you okay, Tetsuya?" Asahi asked as he came over.

"Yeah, sorry," Tetsuya said, coughing out more crumbs.

"Do you want some water?" Asahi asked.

Tetsuya nodded. "Thanks,"

Asahi went into the back and came back with a glass of water. "Here you go,"

"He was freaking out cause he found out Willow Yuki's uncle is only two years older then her," Saya informed Asahi as Tetsuya jugged down the glass of water.

"Oh, yeah, there have been rare occations when that happened," Asahi said with a chuckle.

"You know, Asahi," said Mrs. Nijino as she put a cake in the display case, "you made the same face when you found out about Kusuka!" Asahi scowled as Mrs. Nijino laughed. "Oh my, I have never seen so much flour on one person,"

"Who's Kusuka?" Tetsuya asked.

"Mahiru's boyfriend," Asahi said behind gritted teeth.

"Asahi is just a little overprotective of his little sister," said Mrs. Nijino.

"I am not being overprotective! The man went to jail!" Asahi stated.

"He was falsely accused, you know that," Mrs. Nijino reminded him. She turned to the children. "Asahi just over reacted during work one day when he got a call saying that he and Mahiru were coming over to the wedding together,"