The Plague

Yume woke Saya early in the morning. Saya and Yume had slept on the beds while Subaru slept on the sofa. Since Saya and Yume had woken up first, Saya thought it would be funny if they splash the bowl of water (which had previously been the ice) onto Subaru to wake him up.

"I don't think so," said Yume "The sofa is pretty uncomfterble but .... Give me your hands,"

"Um, okay," Saya said with a shrug.

Yume took Saya's hand and let them rest in the still freezing water. Saya's hands felt like ice. "What are you doing?" she asked

"Just give Subaru a tap," Yume said with a smile.

Saya smiled back. She walked over to Subaru and let her palm rest on Subaru's arm. "GAH!!" Subaru cried. Saya giggled, Yume bit her lip to hold back her laughter. "Oh haha!" said Subaru "You two are evil,"

"Sorry," said Saya, "Yume told me to,"

"Figures," Subaru said with an assuring smile. "You two better get moving, I'm preparred to leave without you,"

"You said you wouldn't leave us!" said Saya.

"You brought this onto yourselves!" Subaru called as he grabbed some clothes out of his suitcase.

"Come on, Saya," said Yume "Let's think of this as a race,"

"I'll win!" said Saya

"We'll win together," said Yume "It's girls vs. boy,"

"1! 2! 3! Go!" Saya cried

~~~~~

No matter how fast Saya and Yume thought they were. Subaru managed to be ready before both of them, somehow, and was out in the car when Saya and Yume were ready.

"Let's hurry!" said Yume

"Okay!" Saya ran through the halls, her suit case flying behind her.

"Hi Saya!" said Rinna as she and Marina waved from a table at the cafe. "Where are you going?"

"No time to talk! The beach! Bye!" Saya said

Saya saw Subaru in his truck, waiting. Saya wasn't sure how much longer he would wait, so just to be safe, Saya threw herself in front of the truck, huffing and puffing and yearning for breath.

"Wow," said Subaru "You are fast,"

"Thank ... you," Saya replied as she sat on her suit case.

"Nice work, Saya," Yume said with a smile. "Can I take your suit case for you while you get in your seat?"

"Yes please," Saya huffed.

Saya had finally caught her breath once Yume had taken her seat beside Subaru and they were off to Ocean Grove.

"Subaru, what's French for 'Ocean?'" Saya asked when they were nearly there

"Plage." Subaru answered

"Plague?" said Saya

"No, Plage! " Subaru corrected

"I still can't believe you learned French," said Yume

"How is that so hard to believe?" Subaru asked

"Well your Spanish Class history isn't the greatest,"

"Oh yeah," said Saya "I keep forgetting you two grew up together,"

"Well we did, believe it or not," said Subaru "I know I'm not a memorable member of Aikatsu Street anymore, but I was there,"