Kaira & Ivy

Dear Diary,

  Yes, I'm using the diary term now, it's necessary. So I haven't gotten all the details, all I know is that there's this strange guy, Subaru Yuki, living in Aikatsu Street (again, apparently.) He and Yume actually used to date! It's so weird, she doesn't even like him. Anyway, he said he came here for the wedding and will leave as soon as it's over, in the mean time, he's staying with Mr & Mrs. Yuki who I guess are his parents. I also still can't believe he's Kanata's brother, they are NOTHING ALIKE!

Truly Yours,

                Saya

Angel

Monday had come, along with it, more cloud assignments! But it also gave Saya the chance to tell Tetsuya all about her weekend as they played in their favorite spot on the playground during recess.

"He has two dogs?!" Tetsuya cried

"Yeah," Yume nodded "I only met them once, they're French Bulldogs,"

"Cool! So he's been to France?" Tetsuya asked

"Not all French Bulldogs are from France, Tetsuya," Saya replied "But I wouldn't know, I only talked to him once,"

"I heard this legend of a beast from France," said Tetsuya "The Beast of Gévaudan!  It's sort of like a werewolf, but ... French! It used to terrorize the former province of Gévaudan,"

"How do you know all this stuff?"

Tetsuya shrugged as two smaller girls walked up to them. "Hi," said one with dark raven hair

"Hey," said Tetsuya

"Hello," said Saya

"Were you talking about Subaru Yuki?" the other girl asked, this one had soft brown hair.

"Yeah," Saya nodded "How did you know?"

"We were eavesdropping!" the first girl said with a smile "I'm Ivy Hanazono!"

"And I'm Kaira Hanazono!" said the other girl "Our family used to live in your house!"

"We only lived there for a few months though," said Ivy "When we were babies, so we don't remember any of it,"

"But our big sister lived there when she was younger," said Kaira "She remembers a lot. But I like where we live now,"

"Me too," Ivy agreed

"Are you two ... twins?" Tetsuya asked

"How'd you guess?" They said in unison

"Just got lucky," said Tetsuya "But you know about Subaru Yuki?"

"Yeah," Kaira nodded "He was Kirara's, our older sister's, neighbor. She remembers him,"

"We heard Mommy call her over the phone the other day who heard everything from Mrs. Nijino at the bakery while picking up donuts who heard it from her daughter who called once she saw him at his driveway," Ivy said in a single breath

"We heard Kirara say, on the other line," Kaira went on "That Subaru's shows went downhill and he went broke!"

"That means he ran out of money," Ivy informed them

"Yeah, we know," said Tetsuya

"But he said he would leave after the wedding," said Saya

"He will," said Kaira "I heard Daddy say, while he was talking with Doctor Yuki after hearing the news from Mommy, that Subaru will get enough money so he can go,"