Another Unexpected Visitor

It was true! The third and oldest of the Nijino Sisters had returned to Aikatsu Street, Hime Nijino! "Am ... am I dreaming?" Saya asked

"No, like I said, you're awake," Hime smiled "How are you feeling?"

"I have a headache," Saya replied "Where am I?"

"124 Aikatsu Street, does the address sound familiar?" Hime asked

Saya had to think for a moment, then remember the house that was three doors down from her house! Yume's old home!

"What am I doing here?" Saya asked

"Well I came over after hearing Subaru was here, I thought if he was going to come early then so would I!" Hime smiled, Saya smiled back "I came back just as Subaru came with you. You were asleep, he couldn't find your house key, so I told him he could leave you here. It isn't a problem is it?"

"Not at all!" Saya shook her, feeling, in fact, honored to be welcomed into the Nijino home.

"That's great. I'll get you some medicine for your head and you should be feeling fine in no time!"

"Yay,"

"Can I get you anything else? Water? A snack?" Hime asked

"Just water," Saya replied "Thanks!"

Saya enjoyed her time at the Nijino Home. After a cup of water and a pill, she was soon up and at it again, but found herself playing chess while listening to classical music with Hime instead of anything very active.

"Hey Hime," said Saya as she moved her pawn "Where did Subaru go? Is he digging more holes?"

"Digging holes?" Hime raised an eyebrow

"Oh, Yume and I saw him digging holes in his backyard a couple days ago. It's sort of an inside joke,"

"I see," said Hime "Well I don't know about any digging of holes, but I just know he's at home. How are you feeling?"

"Better!" Saya said with a smile "And ... kind of hungry,"

Hime smiled. "I'll go get you a snack," Hime made her way over to the pantry "Let's see, would you like a fruit snack?"

Before Saya could say yes, the front door had opened. "Yume!" Hime gasped "Hello!"

"Hi Hime," Yume said with a soft smile as she hugged her sister "It's great to see you," Yume turned to Saya "How are you feeling?"

"Better! Not sick at all!" Saya replied "Well, my throat kind of hurts, but nothing a little honey can't cure!"

"That's my girl," Yume said with a smile "I'm sorry I'm back so late. I just got here a minute ago, Subaru told me you were here and ... I'm sorry,"

"It's okay," said Hime "She woke up only a few minutes ago. What held you up at work?"

Yume frowned "I got fired,"

"Fired!?!" Saya cried

"Oh Yume," said Hime

"Are you joking?" Saya asked. Yume shook her head "But ... but ... how could you get fired?"

"I'd rather not talk about it with you, Sweetie," Yume replied

So the impossible had happened. Yume had lost her job. The idea had never even passed by Saya, horrible scenarios began to play through her head. What if Yume became poor and in debut? How would she pay off her debut? Would Saya's mother pay for everything? Then would they both become poor if Yume used all their money to pay off her debut? Or what if she stole like in movies! What if she went to jail!