30. Shopping Lists

July 30, 2018

"Write about your shopping wish list and how you like to spend money."

__________________________________________________________

How would I spend money, (I presume the hidden point being if I had loads to spend without having to plan for the essentials), what are the things I would buy?

That is the most redumbant(spelling is intentional - redundant and dumb) question one can ask me, I am sure everyone would know the answer. It is books.

Further, since I most probably would run out of space in my house, I could buy a small coffee shop, where I could create a niche for reading. I would donate all the books I bought, read and then decided they are not worth rereading, but do not have the heart to throw them away. It would be the perfect way of having my cake and eating it too. Imagine that, a coffee shop, chocolate chip cookies and brownies and muffins and books, with conversations all around.

But since everyone knows my passion and obsession with books, what else are the things I would buy, if I could? A room full of wool and yarn and crochet needles, on cold winter nights (which is a rarity in the place I stay and no amount of money can buy snow) I could crochet blankets and throws.

What else; let me think? Next are cutting knives and bakery essentials (those trays and cookie cutters and glass bake ware). So what if I do not cook with a passion, the times I do, I like to own the best. Do not laugh at this, the Japanese handmade knives set costs an arm and a leg (pun intended, the knives are very sharp and if not careful, you could lose your fingers).

Surprisingly I have run out of steam, I really do not need anything much (the third point comprehensively covers the kitchen, the first point encompasses what I need from a home and hobby). I am a girl with simple tastes, clothes and jewellery did fascinate me for a brief period of time, but I mostly do not crave for them.

They are valuable for they cost a lot of money, my family and friends are priceless and between the two, I am quite rich and wealthy.

____________________________

Word count 361