111. Questions

October 19, 2018

"Write about questions you have for the universe."

___________________________________________

Questions for the Universe? They vary as per my mood and my mind, though few seem to be constant, though the mood ranges from philosophical curiosity to a numbing rage:

Are we truly alone? If that is the case, is the loneliness that haunts us the same the pervades the Universe - a true example of 'As in the heavens above, so on the earth below'?

Are we the only intelligent life in the whole Universe? (this has me rolling in hysterical laughter, I mean seeing the world around us, calling ourselves intelligent is quite a misnomer)

Are we really so worthless that intelligent life around the multitudinous galaxies have decided never to let their presence known to us? (this seems more and more likely as we seem determined to destroy Earth and all life forms on it, never realising that without them we will not survive either).

Finally, is the Universe dumb, unable to speak or am I deaf, unable to hear what it says? (this is my rant during my blues, when I scream at the Universe in a bid to get it out of my system. Needless to say, my existence, like all other life forms is so less when compared to the life of this Universe, it never deigns to reply. Or maybe it does, and I cannot fathom its answers)

______________________________

Word count: 221

The topic is tricky, is it not (the prompt also asked for answers, but then do my questions really have answers...). 

Anyway keeping aside my philosophical ramblings, the most important thing to do is to wish Ekta  

 Dear Ekta, 

 Dear Ekta, 

Many many happy returns of the day. Have a great day and a great year ahead. Today I take this opportunity to let you know that a person like you is one in a million, a good writer and a great reader, there are times when I am eager to post in this book, just to know what you would comment. 

Have fun and enjoy your special day. May God bless you and keep you, always.

lots of love

Nyna