FY 01

Heiji watches the vehicles outside the Mori apartment, his mind off to somewhere while sitting on a window. He was snapped out from his thoughts when he heard footsteps.

There, he saw Ran with Kazuha, giggling. Following them, is Shinichi.

He gave them the smile he can make at the moment.

"Come on, Heiji- we're going to be late."

He followed them after grabbing his things, he sighed and silently pray to make him go through this day normally. Heiji silently followed the three on their way to their University, 

Its been two months since Shinichi's minor accident, that changed everything. He enrolled in Tokyo to be with Shinichi and Kazuha followed him. Since they are friends with Ran, its a win win for the girl. While his reason was to guard him, and also her  . Shiho.

"Youre quiet again, Hattori." 

That startled the hell out of Heiji, two months and he barely talks with him. Because, he's back to his original self and he forgot everything what happened in the past year. And its so weird for him.

"I see no problem with that, Shi- Kudo." He managed to smile a bit. From Shinichi to Kudo real quick. He can remember the time he called him in his first name and Shinichi was clueless AF.

Its just another adjustment.

"Why do I feel like there's something on you that changed. Hattori?"

Hattori. For the ninth time, it just felt too weird for Heiji to hear Shinichi calling him on his last name.

Heiji sighed. "You're just thinking too much, dude." He silently pats Shinichi's shoulder. "I'm going first." He said to the girls, specifically to Kazuha since he didn't bother to look at Ran.

"Ah.. What a fuck up situation we are in." Heiji thought as he runs towards the entrance of their Uni.

xo

"Shiho.." Heiji knocks on Shiho's room at Kudo residence. "Your foods is ready, don't forget to eat okay?"

Silence. She didn't even bother to answer. Its been two months, and Shiho still isolates herself from them.

Heiji sighed deeply before going down. The first month was hell. They needed to bring her on a psychiatrist.

Shiho was hella quiet that time, she barely ate anything. She prefer to sleep than do something. And, she's back at torturing her own self. She's been letting herself changed back to her child and adult self. And all Heiji can do was listen while staying by her side.

"How is she?" Kaito asked, him video calling Heiji.

"Still the same, but at least she's eating properly." He answered with a sigh. Tiredness is very visible on his face and Kaito can only do is frown.

"I'm sorry if I can't be in there. I'm still stuck with my current mission and--"