FY 05

First of all, what the hell wattpad? There are adds before you proceed on the next chapter? I was re reading the comments but some add pops out. Haist. Anyway whats with the coin thing lol, so you need to pay to be able to continue to read? Ha, im just a fanfiction writer, wont do that here. This more sounds like Radish lol.

Okay, proceed to the story.

XOXO

"Kaito, stop it." Heiji pinch the bridge of his nose.

"A promise is a promise." Kaito stubbornly answered.

"Its normal for her to cry! She saw Shinichi for the first time after two months! That's not a good reason for you to take her away from here. You're over reacting!" Heiji snapped out.

Kaito dramatically gasp. "I was just keeping my promise!"

Heiji annoyingly smile. " I know, i understand." He felt like hes talking with a kid. Seriously, this thief is the most hardheaded person he have ever met. Talking and arguing with Kaito made him age.

"If things got out of hand, its me whos going to take Shiho away."

Kaito was stunned after hearing his statement. All of the sudden, the atmosphere became a bit serious.

A sudden cough cut that serious atmosphere, both of them look at the prime suspect.

"You guys are talking as if im not here." Shiho, crossing her arms. "And for your information, the one whos going to decide if i cant handle this situation, is me. Because i am the one who knows myself the most."

That silence the boys, both speechless when Shiho sighed.

She knows that they are worried, and knowing that there are people cares for her this much, makes her feel touched.

"Im sorry if i worry you both."

Her voice is very low but enough for both Heiji and Kaito to hear it. She rarely shows her emotion but after what happened to Shinichi, shes openning herself up more to them.

Both of the boys somehow realized that shes slowly leaning on them.

Kaito and Heiji shared a look, both releases a small smile.

Heiji patted Shiho's head without thinking, finding her awkwardness a bit cute while Kaito look away while scratching his cheek.

Really, what a weird day.

Even so, the promise is still in there.

xoxo

"Shes probably thinking how embarrassing it is for us to see her cry." Heiji thought while staring at his phone. Hes with Ran and the others at the Uni.

Shiho was with Kaito when he was with Shinichi, guiding him away from her.

What a cruel situation they are in.

Heiji, being in his own world, didnt notice that Shinichi is stealing some glances on him.

His friend became more odd than usual. Although, even if curious as hell, he chose not to think about it anymore. Since it will only affect him.