FY 09

"Wait wait, ill get you. Geez. Stop shouting okay?" Heiji stands up from his chair. "Shiho, ill go get Kaito, hes starting to piss me off." He added after putting his phone down. Kaito is within the area but the thief demanded to Heiji to come for him because he was too tired to look for them , thats his reason.

Shiho nodded after sipping on her drink. She watches him curse while walking away which made her smile.

She can understand Kaito, the guy must be in a bad mood after pretending as Heiji in front of Shinichi and the others. Heiji told her everything, this time, they didnt bother to keep it a secret. They dont want to anyway.

As the wind blows, a very familiar voice surprise Shiho.

"Ara~ If it isnt my one and only co member of my ULC. (Unrequited Love Club)"

Shiho raises her head and her eyes lock on someone who she has been meeting in accident by quite some time now.

But, can she still call it an accident when they met for the third time now?

"Koizumi, Akako?"

" mah mah~ Akako is alright." The girl smile. "May i?" She gesture if its alright to sit with her.

Shiho quickly think, maybe Heiji and Kaito wont arrive early? With that thought, she nodded.

When Akako sat, all Shiho did was stare at the girl, what is it that she have that they kept crossing path?

"What are you doing here anyway?" She kindly asked. "Dont tell me, you're on a date with your boyfriend?" She then, teased.

Shiho gave a small smile. "Im here with a friend."

As if caughting up, Akako notice something about the girl in front of her changed a bit. What is it?

She seems, more gloomy.

Akako doesnt fully know her but weirdly enough, she can notice small details.

She didnt push too much, she and Shiho were not close enough to ask further more questions.

"I see youre back here in japan." Instead, Akako said.

"I must say the same."

"Well, ive decided to stay in Japan for the meantime as i plan my future." My, unfortunate and painful future. Akako added in her thought. "You?"

"I had an emergency." Shiho's vague answer.

"Is thay so?" Akako's only reply.

Then it came into Shiho's mind, did she just inconspicuously destroyed their conversation?

"Sorry…" Shiho bowed down abit.

Akako raised her eyebrow in confusion. "Hnm?" Did she just apologize? For what reason?

Then she remembers the same scenario back in the US.

"Ah, its alright. You dont need to apologize if you suddenly stopped our topic, but then anyway, we can always talk about other things."

Shiho nodded shyly. Akako is really something. Shes so good at communicating. Shes probably the first girl whom she let her talk with the normal her.

She was used on showing a facade when shes talking to someone she doesnt knew.

"So what now, are you schooling here?"

"No, i dont." Shiho answered her question. "How about you?"