FY 06

"Auntie said that?" Heiji seriously asked, hes standing mear the window while Kaito is sitting on a couch.

"Yes, tsk. Those bast@rds, they dont know when to stop." Kaito.

Heiji only sighed at Kaito's pissed sight.

"How's Shiho?" 

Now Kaito is the one who sigh at Heiji's question.

"She's acting calm but i assure you, shes terrified at the idea of Shinichi getting hurt again."

Heiji looks up. "Its Shiho we are talking about." He then look at Kaito. "And then? Whats your plan? You'll stay right? You even delayed your schedules for this."

Kaito smiled a little. "My schedules doesnt compare to this."

Hei grins at his friend answer. Kid knows that friends are more important, he even toss asside his work just for them.

"I can take care of Shiho, you- keep your eyes on Shinichi." Kaito ordered.

"Hai hai. "

xoxo

"I want you to report everything about whats happening to Shiho, got it?" Kaito's order to their body guards.

"Yes Sir." They answered in union.

Kaito then faces the window.

"I cant let anything bad to happen to Shiho, or i wont be able to face Shinichi." He seriously thought.

"Kaito…"

"Shiho?" When he faces where the bodyguards are, they are nowhere to be found, instead he found her standing near the staircase. "Do you need something?"

She was going to say something but decided not to. Kaito tilted his head a bit at her odd action.

"Its nothing, i was just going to ask you what do you want for dinner."

"Ah, anything is fine." Kaito gave her a smile.

"Okay…" She then turns her back on him.

"Shiho, dont worry too much okay? Everything will be fine." He said after she took some steps.

"Here you go again, acting like youre my old brother." She teased, still her back facing Kaito.

He watches her vanish into the kitchen. "I dont mind being one."  He whispered in the air.

xoxo

Shiho looked around before running towards the gate, she used the exit on the kitchen area to escape Kaito's sight.

Ever since she learned that they are in dangerous situation once again, she cant bare to stand around and just be protected. She needs to protect Shinichi, not the other way around.

She didnt bother to tell Kaito nor Heiji about her bothered feelings because she doesnt want to worry them. As usual, her selflessness came first.

But for the boys, its her selfishness, why does she have to risk her life for Shinichi when they are trying their best to protect theirs? These couple are such a handful one. They only do is think about each other, they didnt bother to wonder how the people around them feels.

As luck is on her side, she managed to grab a taxi right after she exited the gate, the bodyguards were caught off guard and they rushed to report this to Kaito.