FY 08

"Ahh, my head hurts." Kaito thought while absentmindedly stares at his front where Heiji's professor teaching something.

Heiji must not expect him to understand whatever his professor was teaching. Pretending to be him is already too much.

Shinichi, that idiot. He became annoying at some point. Yes he became his old self but Kaito can see the Shinichi he spends his time with by concerning his own self with the things that he shouldn't have.

Seriously, he can handle the killing and stuff but on this one, he can barely hold on.

They have the BO to worry about but this teens stuff is a different matter, but both are problems that they are having.

Lunch break, Kaito was forced to join Heiji's group. Ran, Sonoko, Shinichi and Kazuha.

Heiji's best friend was silent as night, and the others can feel the tension, especially Shinichi.

Kaito only wondered how Heiji manages to stay still until now with this suffocating atmosphere. He then decided to not to talk to Kazuha for the meantime. Heiji should handle this one. Hes worried that he might make a wrong decision on how he will handle this situation with Kazuha.

While busy on thinking, Kaito's phone vibrated.

'We're on our way to watch a movie. I dont have classes after two. Join us'

Its from Heiji, Kaito can only raised his eyebrow a bit. The nerve of this guy to ask him that, he should be in his awkward position and Kaito mustve been on the other line of the phone and texting him.

'Fine, text me your location. Ill see you guys soon.

P.S You owe me a big one on this, ahole.'

'I sense that youre having a hard time there huh? Youre cursing me now. Haha.'

'Ha-ha your face. This place is hell.'

'Tell me about it.'

And so, they continue on texting until they heard the bell.

"Im going first." Kaito stands up.

"W-wait Heiji, would you like to join us later? Were planning to have dinner at my house." Ran.

"Oh, im sorry, but i already made plans with my other friends." Kaito tried to sound apologetically.

Kazuha stayed in silent, Shinichi could only sigh secretly. He cant forget what Heiji said to him earlier, that making himself involve in others love affairs will only cause nothing but dismay.

The way Heiji said it, its meaningful.

Kazuha could only watch him walk away. Heiji, that idiot. She was waiting for him to notice that something is wrong with her, or he might knew it and she was waiting for him to do something for her. But, he acted like nothing happened. She also felt like hes more aloof now more than the previous days.

What is wrong with Heiji?

xoxo

"So, what do you wanna do first?" Heiji asked as he scan around the place before looking at Shiho that is now wearing a red bonet, her long strawberry blonde hair is braided, wearing a glasses, a white sweater with a black skinny jeans and a pair of black and red shoes.

"Honestly, anything."

She sounded bored but Heiji knew its her usual self.

"Lets go play some games?"