FY 24

Sie: I think taking a long break helps me a lot, I can write (for) now. 🤣

P.S: STOP SHIPPING KAI AND SHI 😂😂😂 GOSH

--

Heiji was about to leave and Shinichi was about to call him back- for what reason? He doesn't know, thinking that this is maybe the last time he can talk to them just like what Kaito was pertaining earlier, breaks his heart into pieces.

"Heiji!"

Someone beat Shinichi on calling his friend, what shock him the most is it's his own parents.

"Auntie, Uncle." Ran utter in relief.

They thought they were heading towards them but Yukiko pass through them. Yusaku on her tail- he stop to pat his son shoulder.

"I'm glad you're okay.." he said with a small smile, but Shinichi can feel his father's sadness.

"Dad.." he wants to ask what's wrong but Yusaku cutted him off.

"You look tired, wait for us in the car."

"But--" Shin.

"Who are the guardians of the patient?" The doctor suddenly appear.

Everyone stops on their track, the first to respond was Yukiko.

"I'm her mother, how's my daughter?" She said in a hurry.

Daughter?

It shook everyone aside from Kaito's group. Shinichi is the most shocked one.

"Please do follow me." The doctor said politely and Yukiko obliged.

"D-dad, why is mom--"

"Don't ask." Yusaku. "It's for your own sake. Do not seek any further, we need to get you home."

--

"Don't you think you've gone too far?" Heiji asked while on the waiting area, they are now currently transferring Shiho in a private room.

"Did I?" Kaito is sitting while his arms are resting on his lap, he then covers his mouth with his hands. On his side, Heiji is standing and leaning on the wall. "My emotions got me real hard, I can't think clearly because I was so mad at Shinichi, but I'm more angry at myself. I know it's not his fault why this is happening but--"

Heiji's face turn grim, Kaito just want to blame someone and Shinichi were the one who was there. He may have some fault but he is not the right person to blame.

"I just don't know what to do anymore, this situation is too tiring." Kaito gave up. With the things that are happening to them, they can't keep up. Shinichi almost died so many times, suffered amnesia more than once and Shiho continue on being hurt are just too much to handle.

Heiji and Akako only gave Kaito a look, they can't say anything since they agree on what he is saying. Akako, being the new one in the group- can say she's experiencing the same pain that the boys are having, but she's closer to Shiho, and seeing her like this hurts her more than she expected.

On the other hand, Shiho's doctor silently leave and go direct to her patient's new room, she accidentally overheard their conversation- she's been with Shiho ever since Yukiko asked her to be her personal Doctor, and she's not only keeping an eye on her but on her friends too. With how the things looks right now, it seems like she needs to have a talk with Yukiko, her long time friend.