FY 07

"Im sorry, Kaito." Shiho bowed a bit in front of him. Shes sorry because she left without saying anything, shes sorry for worrying him, shes sorry for causing trouble, again.

Kaito look at her while bowing, his forehead ceased before looking at Heiji whos at her side. He decided to go with her, after what happened earlier with Shinichi, he cant leave her with her bodyguards. Her emotion is unstable, as always.

Shinichi and the BO is always the cause of it.

Kaito looked at Heiji because he saw her eyes, its red and a bit puffy because she just cried and he was looking for answer on him.

Heiji knew those stare and just sighed and shrug. He doesnt know if telling him in front of Shiho the reason is the right thing to do.

"Im going to call your doctor, you need to talk to her. Okay?" Heiji said instead. Having her stress or depress is very difficult for all of them. Who knows whats going to happen to her next.

Shiho could only nod without looking at the both of the.

Kaito was surprised at her obeying. Shes like somehow their little sister that doing what they said because she did something wrong.

Knowing that she still felt uncomfortable and embarass, Kaito patted her shoulder.

"Go to your room and take a rest, ill cook our dinner." He said in a very gentle way.

xoxo

"She saw Shinichi." Heiji started. "Or, well- she just heard him." He sigh afterwards. "To make the story short, somehow Shinichi found me with Shiho, good thing my body covered her and he doesnt have any idea whom im talking with."

"Whats her reaction?" Kaito understands already his story, it didnt even shock him after hearing that.

"What else? The evidence is on her face."

Kaito leaned on the sofa that he was sitting and faces up. Hes tired, not only him, even Heiji.

They are like in a situation that they doesnt know what to do, they dont have any clue where it will take them. Shinichi an Shiho's situation are very complicated.

Suddenly, Heiji's phone rings.

"Yes?"

"Where are you? I thought we're going to talk?"

Kaito mouthed whos that? and Heiji replied Shinichi .

"I needed to go, i had an emergency." He reasoned out.

"Are you sure youre not avoiding me?"

'Oh how i wish i could.' Heiji's thought. But then, he knew he needs to keep an eye on him. Oh how badly he wants to leave their bad situation.

Lying to everyone is not his forte.

"I have no reason to do that." Instead, he calmly answered. Before saying goodbye to him.

"That why i told you its tiring." Kaito simply commented after his phone call.

"Tiring? This whole thing stresses the hell out of me. Ugh." Heiji leaned his head at the back of the single sofa and faces up.

xoxo

"Shiho, lets date."

Shiho stopped typing as soon as she heard those words. She then takes off her glasses that shes wearing.

"Im allowed to go out?" She raised her eyebrows, pushing her laptop aside.

Heiji burst into laughter that made her feel confused.