FY 15

Akako badly wants to ask if Shiho is okay, but staring at her sad and broken face- she dared not to.

Clearly, she's not okay at all.

She's still on Shiho's room, its been hours since she learned Shinichi's condition.

Akako looks away after sighing silently. Shiho's beautiful face is tainted with tears, she looks like a broken glass, she's at her most fragile state.

Akako smiles sadly, was she looks like this when she was broken hearted from Kaito? Oh well, she's still hurting- but compare to what's happening to Shiho, her pain compare to hers are much different.

When Shiho fell asleep, she wipe some tears from her face.

"You're too beautiful to be covered with these damn tears." She whispers. Even while sleeping, she can see how hurt she is.

After silently leaving her room, she found the two boys with the same broken expression Shiho had earlier.

"Seriously, I can't catch a break. Surrounded with People having this kind of facial expression is the least thing I want." She sadly thought as she silently watches them.

She knew that Shiho's boyfriend is close to these boys, their circle shares a special bond together. When she was with Shiho in her villa, Shiho told her that Hattori Heiji and Kudo Shinichi are some talented young detectives. She was surprise of course, Kaito is a clever thief, she's a witch , and Shiho is a chemist- what an odd group they are.

"You boys needs to rest." She said in low tone, breaking the devastating atmosphere around those two.

Both flinched but didn't do anything more which made Akako sigh.

"If you can't stop worrying about him and Shiho, do it in your rooms- she must not see you acting like this." She lectured before walking. "I'm going to sleep, Shiho's resting now- and again, both of you should too."

xoxo

"Shinichi, he remembers who Shiho is?" Heiji asked, quite shock.

Professor Agasa nodded, he told Akako. Kaito and Heiji what he found out. Normally, he was suppose to only inform the boys- but, since Akako is somehow involve with their issue- she must know too.

"That's really fuck up. He forgot the moments he spend with us and Shiho, and now seeing her will put him in danger, but remembering her is not a problem?" Kaito.