FY 11

I want to apologize for the grammatical errors at the last chapter. I am too lazy to clean it lol. Sorry. Instead i was cringing while rereading after i published it haha. Sorry.

xoxo

What is awkward ? For Shiho, the very definition of that word is Kaito and Akako.

They havent utter any word towards each other, if Kaito is talking to her, Akako will be utterly quiet and when shes the one who is talking, he will be silent as night.

Seriously, why?

Was it because they just met? Heiji and Akako earlier was wary of each other but these two says different.

Shiho excused herself for a moment to get her laptop.

After she left, the two can hear the cicadas outside the house. Or was it their imagination?

Akako is a mess inside. She doesnt know what to feel. She decided to take a different path from Kaito and the others so she can move on from her feelings for him. She just cant let her selfish desires rule over her.

For Kaito, this girl is a friend. A friend that suddenly vanished after jokingly confessed that she likes him. He knew Akako, she was always teasing him and telling him that she likes him, so he brushes it off. After that, he learned that she left Japan for some reason.

And now, he doesnt know how to act in front of her or how to even treat her. He was not like this before, hes very certain with that, but his guts is telling him that acting friendly towards her is not the right thing also.

Akako leaned on her palm while her arm are on the side of the couch. Her eyes are dead.

How would you feel when youre sitting beside your first love that broke your heart by not taking your words seriously?

But then again, thinking back, its her fault. She made him used to the fact that she likes him in a joking kind of way.

Shiho watches from afar. She can definitely see an odd atmosphere around these two. And its suffocating even if shes a few meter away.

Is it possible that these two knew each other?

xoxo

Kill me now.

Was Heiji's thought as he spend his time with Ran and the others. Its alsmost night and all he witnessed were Shinichi and Ran's sweetness.

This is a torture. If its for Shiho or himself, he doesnt care. This vacation is not a vacation for him.

He badly wants to go to Akako's so he can regain his full self. Why this have to be this hard? Just why?

"Can we talk?"

Oh god. Just when he was going to lose it, Kazuha asked for a talk.

Great. As if thats what he needs right now. He was barely holding on and Kazuha might push him down on edge.

Deja vu, it felt like when Shinichi was in the hospital and Ran showed up. Seriously, these girls have a habit to have a talk at the worst time.

"Are we okay?" She started.

He knew what she meant. Kazuha and him is talking under a tree, sitting on a log. Not far away, Sonoko is preparing their foods while Shinichi and Ran are starting to cook barbecue with smile on their faces.

"We are okay." His simple answer. Thats the truth, nothing changed between them, except when he got back on school and Kazuha chose to ignore him.