FY 02

"Let's go outside." Kazuha said to Heiji who was watching Ran holding the unconscious Shinichi on his hand. Too worried for their friend.

Heiji could only sigh before following Kazuha outside the clinic. Its been hours and Shinichi is still sleeping after falling unconscious earlier. He knew it, recalling the past is very bad for Shinichi but god knows that his friend is not stupid to not to notice that something is off.

They only told him that he was shot before that caused him to forgot the past year. They didn't told him what happened to him though.

"That's stupid Shinichi, he knew that he should not be thinking his past. Tsk. Always so hard headed." Heiji utter hardly but in a whisper.

"Heiji." Kazuha called. She saw how her childhood friend reacts but just like Ran, she is also clueless. "Is he going to be alright?"

"He will be." He simply answered. These past two months, he's getting more aloof. Heiji is isolating his own self from them.

He's very aware of that fact, he doesn't want to do it but- if they got closer to him, he's afraid that they will ask him questions that he can't answer no matter what.

Nothing really change, their situation just gotten worst.

Heiji felt his phone vibrates and he saw Shiho calling him. He immediately answered.

"I'm hungry." Was her hello .

Heiji blinks in surprise.

"You're what?" He asked dumbly, forgetting that Kazuha is just beside her, being confused.

He heard her sigh on the other line. "Repeating what I just said is making me tired." Her tone sound so sarcastic yet also tired.

Heiji bite his lower lip, surpassing a smile.

Goddamn. He missed that side of her!

"Where are you?"

"Obviously, I can't go out." Shiho answered in duh tone.

"I'm on my way. What do you want to eat?" Heiji excitedly asked. He entered the clinic once again to get his belongings leaving Kazuha outside. Ran lift her face up and saw him putting his bag on, he then eyed Shinichi before Ran.

"I'm going first." He mouthed. Clueless, Ran nodded.

"Hei-"

"I'm sorry Kazuha, but I need to go." Heiji cutted her off.

His mind is occupied at the possibility of Shiho recovering from her illness.

Two months. She's suffering for two months.