FY 22

Sie: unedited so full of many errors. And this is a three k words a payback for the last three months. Char I'm joking.

--

Shinichi is both confused and startled by Kaito's sudden appearance.

"You should leave." He says in a rather stern tone, his face shows how serious he is. He was notified by their guards and he can't believe that they let Shinichi got this close to Shiho.

He even have his own bodyguards that kept on following him 24/7. Fate does know how to find ways.

"What?" Shinichi asked, still confuse. As soon as he regain his normal self, he wondered why he needs to leave when this is his house?

"Leave." Kaito, once again- said.

"Look here Kaito-" Shinichi sighed. "I don't know what's going on but aren't you a bit rude towards me? The owner of this place?"

Kaito closes his eyes, of course he knew- but he cannot risk Shinichi's health and Shiho's moving on process. He can't bare to see her suffering upon seeing Shinichi but without knowing that he's her lover and, the possibility of him collapsing can hurt her even more.

Unconsciously, Kaito look at where Shiho is. Shinichi confusingly follows his eyes and quickly pick up.

"Y-you, you know something?" Shinichi asked, a bit shocked. Questions arises inside his head. How and when Kaito became involved with him, Heiji and the mysterious girl are the only people who are in his memories.

Now that he thinks about it, it made sense- when he saw him with Heiji for the first time and when they had their vacation.

Thinking back, when he was approaching someone behind the sliding door- his body moved on its own.

Shinichi then realizes who might be that girl is. He can't think properly but he came into an idea that he should see her, not because he wants to but because he wants to prove to himself that he doesnt like the girl.

"Let me see her." Shinichi announced, pertaining to the girl who's inside. Too serious.

Kaito stood still. "You can't."

"You can't stop me." He answered back.

They threw some glares towards each other but it breaks when Heiji suddenly appear.

"Shinichi, let's go."

Shinichi was too startled to even think, he was forced out of his own mansion, Kaito looking at them with a broken expression is the last thing he saw.

It was few blocks away when Shinichi finally pulled out of Heiji's grip.

"Just so you know, I don't enjoy being dragged. You're the second person to do that to me today." Shinichi spits in sarcasm.

"It won't happen if you didn't poke something that is not your business." Heiji spits back, half-facing him.

"Ah.." Shinichi nodded amusingly but his face shows how piss he is. "..that's my house, and there's a girl that is supposedly my girlfriend inside, and you're saying that it's not my fucking business?!" He raised his tone.

"It's you who announced that WE should forget her! It's you who wanted to do nothing with her ! So tell me, is it still your business?" Heiji fires back.

Shinichi was caught off guard when he saw how mad and sad his friend is.

"I don't get it, all we did is for your protection." Heiji lowers his gaze. Finally feels like he's breaking, they did everything to hide the things that will hurt Shinichi, even if it will hurt Shiho in return-and now, look at their situation. "And all you have to do is wait and gets better, why make it more complicated than it already is?"