The Apology

"Jeremy I just don't know!" I exclaimed, trying to stay calm.

"You're not going to take me back? Come on Annie. It was one time! I promise it will never happen again. I could never do that to you again. Can't I have a second chance?"

Harry's words rang in my head, but I pushed them aside. "I'm willing to give you a second chance. But you have to promise it won't happen again. And we're not hanging out with Jenny or Kristy anymore." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Alright. That's fair." He said, shoving his hands in his jean pockets. He always did that when he was nervous, reaching around for a cigarette. "So...We're good, then?"

I sighed. "Yes."

He smiled, wrapping me in his arms before kissing me.

I forced a smile as he left, pulling out a cigarette and a lighter as he walked outside.

We exchanged goodbyes before I closed the front door. As soon as the door was closed my face fell and I rested my back against the door, letting out a huge sigh.

"It will get better." I told myself, reassuringly.

I pulled out my phone, texting the groupchat what happened. Harry made a group chat with me and all the boys the other day. And they'd all wanted updates with how the conversation with Jeremy went.

'Alright, all is forgiven. Thanks guys x.'

They all responded happily, although I knew none of them liked him. Niall sent a gif of a potato dancing happily, making me laugh.

----------------------------------------

I'm sorry I had to incorporate a potato into this chapter, because my cousin and I are seeing niall tomorrow in idaho!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED♥️
love you all. thanks for reading!