The London Show, Live On Tour

This show was making me a little nervous. I overheard Clare and Adam talking about the 'surprise for Anna' they had planned and I was freaking out. My birthday was tomorrow, and we didn't have a show, so I assumed that meant something was going to happen at this show tonight.

Not only was tomorrow my birthday, it was the eight year 'anniversary' of when Harry and I auditioned for the X-Factor.

But I went on stage, I did my set, and everything went fine and normal. I walked off the stage, passing Harry and the band, ignoring Harry trying to get my attention.

I walked down the long hall to my dressing room for the night.

It was pretty awkward around Harry still, even though it had been a month. Nothing had really improved.

I changed out of my itchy dress and into black jeans and a white T-shirt before going into the lounge area and laid down on a couch.

I could hear Harry's set play, and I tried as hard as possible to distract myself once he sang 'Anna'. It was becoming a routine, really.

Whenever his setlist would reach that song I'd pull out my phone and play 'On The Loose' my favorite song from Niall's album. I would turn the volume up all the way and rest my phone right at the bottom of my neck, so that way all I could hear was the music from my phone. I would close my eyes, and focus on those lyrics.

Luckily 'On The Loose' was longer of a song than 'Anna', so I didn't have to worry about hearing it at all.

The song finished and I noticed that everything was unbelievably quiet.

I quickly sat up, wondering if something was wrong. Usually he went right into talking to the fans before singing 'What Makes You Beautiful'.

But I couldn't hear any talking. Not even fans screaming.

I quickly ran into the hall and towards the stage.

Then I heard Harry's voice saying quietly into the microphone. "Ready? 1, 2, 3..."

And then an entire arena full of people started screaming the happy birthday song.

Clare came running to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me back on stage.

My mouth dropped open as she led me over to Harry, who wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Happy birthday dear Annalise! Happy birthday to you!"

"Oh my gosh," I said, even though I knew no one could hear me over the screams and claps that filled the room.

"Annalise is going to be twenty-five tomorrow," Harry said. "Not only that, exactly eight years ago today, Annalise and I auditioned for the X-Factor."

Everyone cheered again. Once they quieted down he continued.

"So in honor of that, we're going to sing you all the song Annalise sang for her audition, all those years ago."

"No," I laughed, shaking my head. "No way!" I took a step back from Harry as he removed his arm.

He nodded, a huge smile on his face as Clare handed me my mic.