The Seattle Show, Live On Tour

"So? How did it go?" Clare questioned as I walked in.

I sighed, slumping down into the seat. "We're not going to...you know."

They didn't look surprised.

"Why do you look like you knew?" My eyes widened. "Oh my gosh were you eavesdropping on us again?!"

"No, no." Sarah said, waving her hands in dismissal.

"Why do you think we told you to go talk to him?"

"We knew that you guys weren't ready." Sarah said.

"Even though I wish you guys would just, like, get married already!" Clare exclaimed, making me laugh.

"Wait, so you made me go and talk to him even though you knew I wouldn't do it?" I asked, still confused.

"We didn't want either of you felt led on. It's better to get everything out in the open as soon as possible. We figured you needed a little push since it took you guys eight years just to go on one date."

I fell silent, thinking about that. "Well, thanks I guess," I laughed.

******

The rest of the shows luckily weren't bad, Harry and I weren't too awkward around each other. We did seem closer though, we hung out almost every chance we had and I seemed to always be laughing at the stupid jokes he would make. 

It had only been a month since our first date and decision to not be together. I thought about that every day. Every night when he would get out on stage I felt like I was falling more and more in love with him.

Every time he performed on the B-stage I would come out and watch him until Anna ended.

Tonight was the Seattle show, and I was really excited about my dress. It was black with subtle glitter in it, and the top was sheer minus obvious parts. The skirt had about an inch of white at the edges and it looked so pretty. It made me excited to see what Harry was wearing.

I practically skipped out of my dressing room and down the hall to the stage, my blond hair was curled and bounced on my shoulders as I walked.

Harry was waiting over by the stage and I felt my heart do a little flip. He was wearing a black sheer shirt that was tucked into white dress pants. The shirt was like my dress where it had subtly glitter, and if you looked close enough you could see all of his tattoos underneath. He looked amazing, as always, but something about this look was just...amazing. I couldn't describe it.

He seemed to have a similar reaction when he saw me. His eyes went wide as he saw the dress and he broke into a smile. "You look..."

"So do you," I blushed as he blushed as well.

"Alright you two, what are you, twelve?" Adam asked, walking over to us. "Anna, you've gotta go on."

We all laughed as I got ready to go out.

"Hey, Anna."

I turned to face Harry.

"Knock 'em dead." He smiled at me.

"Hey that's my line," I teased softly.

He shrugged, giving me an innocent look. "Oops?"

I laughed at his playfulness and rolled my eyes. "You're a dork."

He grinned. "Aw! Thank you." He made his cupcake face and fake giggled, trying to act like he was a little girl.

I shook my head. "Are you five?"