The Basel Show, Live On Tour

"Annalise! Good to see you back." Clare grinned as I entered the lounge room.

"Good to be back!" I exclaimed, hugging her and Sarah.

Tour had finally started again and this was the first show.

"You excited for tonight?" Sarah asked as we all went over to sit on the couch where Mitch and Adam were.

"Yes!" I gushed. "I've missed touring so much, honestly."

That's when Harry entered the room. "Hello lovelies. Good to see you all back here lookin lively and excited."

"Someone's in a good mood," Sarah remarked at Harry's bubbly attitude.

"Well why wouldn't I be?" He pouted. "I'm back on tour with my favorite people!" He came and sat next to me.

He connected his phone to a speaker and was playing music while they all chatted away.

I didn't want to be that person, but I couldn't help it. I pulled out my phone to check my messages. Seeing I had one from my mom I quickly typed a response.

Christmas morning I finally bucked up the courage to respond to her text. She then called me and we talked for hours. We text almost every day and have planned to meet once tour was over. I was beyond excited.

"Who ya texxxxtin?" Harry asked in a playful voice.

"No one." I quickly turned off my phone.

"Woah, alright." I could see he was slightly offended by how I reacted, but he tried to play it off as no big deal. "Hey I've got to go use the toilet, would you mind being DJ while I'm gone?" He asked, holding out his phone to me.

"Sure," I took the phone as he stood up.

"Don't look through my photos!" He yelled as he left from the room. "I don't want you seeing my nudes!"

I snorted, rolling my eyes. "You clearly don't remember 2012!"

He came running back in, throwing his head around the doorframe. "ED SHEERAN IS FULL OF CRAP OKAY?! THAT WAS NOT ME IN THE PHOTO NOR DID I LEAK IT."

Everyone in the room laughed as he ran back down the hall.

I shook my head, scrolling through his playlists – boy did he have a ton. But there was one that caught my eye. A playlist titled 'Her'.

I quickly glanced up at everyone, they weren't paying attention to me, and the current song still had a few minutes left so I clicked on the playlist. Harry wouldn't mind, right? At least I wasn't looking at his nudes.

I scrolled through the playlist, and honestly it made my heart ache. Who was this for? What girl had him this hardcore broken? There were so many sad songs on there, a lot of them One Direction.

Songs like I Wish, More Than This, Loved You First, etc. Basically any song about longing after a girl who's long gone. My heart hurt for Harry and I instantly wanted to know who this girl was. She was clearly blind to not see Harry's feelings for her. Could this be about Octavia? The girl from the Christmas party? She seemed very clearly into him...