The Thank You

This story has been such a roller coaster for me to write, and I cannot believe it's over. It has been one of my favorite stories to write and honestly probably one of my best.

This was my first story that I've ever published for anyone besides myself and like two friends to read. And I still can't believe I managed to get 1k reads on it. I know it's not a lot, but this being my first story - and my most successful story - it means a lot.

The first person I would like to thank is my wonderful cousin Grace. Every idea, problem, or writers block I had she was able to get me through in this story. I honestly wouldn't have been able to write it without her. I love you Grace ♡

The next person I would like to thank is my friend Kate. She's the one who gave me the idea of getting wattpad and publishing my writing - which I used to almost never share with people. I'm forever thankful to her for inspiring me to be myself and put myself out there.

And of course, thank you to my fantastic friends: Eilidh, Jess, and Hannah. For being my biggest fans and always hyping up the story!! I love you guys so much.

And last but not least, thank you to every person who read this story!! Don't go anywhere!! I'm writing a lot of new stuff and publishing it so please! Follow me and keep reading :)
(This isn't the end of Anna and Harry ;).

THANK YOU EVERYONE. ♡