EMERGENCY SITUATION

CHAPTER 24
Emergency Situation

Washington DC was a mess and a half when they arrived, and that was putting it mildly. Hound had never seen the battle pre-Chicago, or even Chicago for that matter, but he suspected it to be a smaller version of the former. He did not know how the Decepticons had gotten their hands on Vehicon drones in such a short amount of time, yet the drones were quickly creating chaos while Galvatron seemed to be nowhere in sight. Transforming somewhere near where they had entered the city, he brought out a riffle and quickly shot off the head of one drone as Crosshairs followed him in, kicking another two away.

Hound stared around, his optics searching, without much luck, for any sign of the main Decepticons on the loose themselves. "I don't like this." Hound noted as he offiined yet another drone "Something about this doesn't feel right, where the slag are the actual Decepticons?" He stared around, grabbing one of his larger guns "Crosshairs, cover me."

No sooner had Hound said that that the sound of roaring engines sounded out. His optics shot up, and he snarled slightly at an unwelcome sight: Cyclonus. He leapt through the air violently, barely dodging the bullets of the low flying jet in time to grab hold of him. "Hound you crazy son of a gun!" Crosshairs shouted "What the slag are you doing!?"

Hound wasn't even sure how to answer the question as Cyclonus flew violently through the air. Hound smashed his fist into the makeshift cockpit violently, growling low. He could hear a return growl from his opponent as they collided with one of the buildings and Cyclonus forced himself to transform as they slid across the rooftop. Hound groaned, pulling himself to his feet as Cyclonus did the same, the two of them standing on opposite sides of the rooftop. "What the FRAG is your problem Autoscum!?" Cyclonus shrieked.

Hound turned and fired multiple shots at Cyclonus, rushing at him with a violent blow to his face. Cyclonus didn't look too happy, but then again, Hound wasn't a happy camper either. "I should rip your fragging head off of your shoulder." Hound told him darkly "You tried to kill my sparkling.. You tried to blow him the frag up!" Cyclonus swung one of his hefty swords for Hound "You think it's okay? Killing kids?"

The next blast of his gun landed itself into Cyclonus's abdomen. He was next met with a punch to the gut, and a kick to the back. "Even as a mech of honor, I cannot control rage. You humiliated me mere minutes after my arrival." Cyclonus's optics shot up "All of this for a human? For "your sparkling"." Cyclonus spat "You're pathetic to claim such an insignificant little pion in the universe as your sparkling."

Hound took cautionary steps forward, and placed his foot against his back. "Then why are you in DC? His hometown?" He questioned, crouching down a bit "I only seen drones here other than you. If you think you're going to find him, then you've got another thing coming." He stated, putting a gun against his temple as Cyclonus chuckled lightly "What's so funny?"

"You think we care about that thing?" Cyclonus laughed coldly, kicking Hound's feet out from under him "You Autobots really are daft and blind. I could care less about your pathetic little pet human." He added bluntly as he stepped over Hound "This is simply our way of showing the world we are back." He added, throwing up his arms "Though it's nice to know he lived, maybe we can have a little fun with him eventually." Hound slowly pulled himself to his feet "I do admit that I like seeing this real fight in you."

As Hound threw a punch, Cyclonus caught it. Watching down bellow before thrusting himself and Hound over the edge of the building, where they landed with a loud THUD! Around him, Hound saw chaos, with multiple Autobots trying their best to combat the Vehicons, though they seemed vastly outnumbered. "If you touch him again." Hound grunted as he pulled himself to his feet "I will tear you apart." He then added "And if he has nothing to do with what Galvatron's planning, then what the slag are you up to?"