TO MAKE A STAND

CHAPTER 54
To Make A Stand

Hound wanted to offline, he wanted to offline right there and then. They had him, after all the promises he had made to Mark, the Decepticons now had them in their grasp. He trembled in anger, slamming his fist on the ground yet again as he turned to face Cyclonus. It had been his fault, his fault that he'd been distracted, his fault that his son was now a hostage and probably scared out of his mind. But he would get him back, and he'd tear through every Decepticon that got in his way, Cyclonus included. "I'm going to rip your sparks out," Hound growled. "I'm going to rip your and Coulton's sparks out and crush them into so many pieces," That time, it was said in a snarl.

"Come on, it's not like we killed the brat," Cyclonus sneered. "Somebody needs to calm himself do-."

Cyclonus was shot back by a large blast sending him flying into the nearby wall. His head shot up as Hound rushed forward and he threw a violent punch with a roar of anger. This was definitely a moment of pure rage when it came to Hound. He was only this violent when he was truly enraged, and the amount of sheer force he came at him with actually scared Cyclonus. Around them, the crippled NEST Base was only crippling further as many soldiers continued the fight. And Hound was surprised when, out of the corner of his optic, he saw that Alexis had picked up a fallen soldier's gun and joined the fight.

Mark certainly had found an interesting choice of perspective mate. Between her mechanics prowess, and the fact that she was as quick on her feet as she seemed to be. But he would think about that at another time, when said boy was not in the danger he was in. "You really are a thorn in my side," Cyclonus growled, pulling himself off the floor. "All this rage over a human boy. One whose father butchered countless of our kind!" He snarled. "The child should be flayed alive as far as I'm concerned. An eye for an eye, as the humans say."

"Shut up!" Hound shouted. "I'd rather not hear your voice anymore. Unless it's begging me for mercy," He added coldly.

And then he charged forward again, slamming his fist violently into his spark chamber. Cyclonus shrieked in surprise, now he wasn't just scared, he was terrified. He growled, trying his best to keep the fist from penetrating it. "Frag it all," Cyclonus growled. "You think you can do this to me? You're not a cold-blooded killer, not a Decepticon," He snickered. "You won't offline me."

Hound knew that was true, he wasn't a cold-blooded killer. He was a loving, soft mech, but he was also a commando, a fighter. And he'd be slagged if he let that not come out when it came to his son. He'd lost one of them, but he sure as pit wasn't losing another one. "You don't get that Hound today," Hound told him with a low snarl. "You helped them take my son. You get the Hound no one lives to tell the tale of today."

Cyclonus was shocked when he immediately grabbed a chunk of his armor, and ripped it off before throwing him through a wall. Cyclonus's body ached as he barely managed to keep his wing from being damaged. Yep, a terrifying Hound was definitely a force to be reckoned with. "If ye tell me where they took him," Hound began, stepping through the Cyclonus sized hole in the wall. "I might show you a little mercy."

"Eat slag," Cyclonus growled.

Arming one of his largest guns, Hound made his way slowly towards Cyclonus. "Wrong answer," Hound told him coldly. "Ye see, I don't frag around when it comes to my little boy. He's all I've got in the way of family," He approached even closer. "You either tell me where he is, or I use this rust gun we developed from Sentinel's old weapon. You'll be nothing but dust by the time it's done with you."

"You're bluffing!" Cyclonus mocked.

"Try me," Hound smirked, aiming the weapon at him.

He pushed it harshly against his temple, ignoring the carnage all around him. But Cyclonus only wavered when he finally heard the cannon firing up. "Okay! OKAY!" The mech shouted. "Dallas! They took your little bratling to Dallas!" His voice was clearly filled with fear. "They're going to attack it like they did Chicago! Ruin your reputation again!"