Chapter 1.2

0.30: After shooting a session, Xiao Xiao waved her hand. "We will stop here for today la."

"But Xiao Xiao, there is more ......" Her agent eagerly said.

"Stop here." Xiao Xiao said firmly, then turned to speak to Mo Sheng, "We will go for a cup of coffee."

"For this long-awaited reunion, we ought to go for a drink, but unfortunately recently, there is something wrong with my stomach so there is no choice but to drink coffee."

"Uh, a cup of coffee is good, or you should drink milk." Mo Sheng did not know what to say. There are too many things she wanted to ask but did not know where to begin.

"Health is very important so dieting should be done in moderation." Mo Sheng tried to find a neutral topic.

"I never go on a diet." Xiao Xiao smiled faintly. "I'm an alcoholic."

"Shao Mei!" Mo Sheng was shocked by her friend's mistreatment of her own body. She anxiously reached out to take her hand. Why did Shao Mei become like this?

Xiao Xiao reflexively pushed away the hand, Mo Sheng was stunned, the atmosphere turned awkward and quiet.

"You've changed a lot." After awhile, Mo Sheng said softly.

"Yes, do you still remember my crush when I was a freshman?" Xiao Xiao spoke of her own story coldly. "One day, I told him I liked him, he accepted, but he did not love me. After that, Shao Mei died, I am now Xiao Xiao."

Xiao Xiao's words were like carvings into the heart. Mo Sheng felt distressed and was not able to ask anything else.

After a while, Xiao Xiao coldly mocked: "You have not changed much, still a hypocrite displaying insincere affection. How come you are willing to come back from the glittering United States ah?"

Her words somewhat hurt Mo Sheng but thinking about it, after all, she was in the wrong first. That year, she left without a word and did not keep in touch for seven years so she was the one who did not value their friendship. "At that time, I left in a hurry ......"

2.00: "You do not need to say that to me." Xiao Xiao interrupted her. "You should say those words to He Yi Chen."

He Yi Chen? How come he is mentioned? Mo Sheng remembered that day he and Yi Mei behaving like a couple at the supermarket: "I think he does not care ......"

"Does not care? Do you think everyone is like you, so unfeeling and heartless?" Xiao Xiao's voice became agitated, "The first few days when you went missing, he looked for you until he nearly went crazy. Later, he just waited all day downstairs in the dormitory, but what did he get in the end?" Xiao Xiao's eyes coldly accused her. "A few people came and took all your stuff away. Then, they told him and us that you have gone to the United States and may never come back."

"Mo Sheng, you were really cruel." Xiao Xiao paused and said, "I will never forget the way he looked at that time, like a person falling off a cliff, his face dark and empty, extremely despair until people could not bear to see. He is such a proud person but to actually look like that ......"

Mo Sheng listened until she was muddleheaded. Did that really happen?

"Maybe he felt guilty ......"

"Zhao Mo Sheng, the one who abandoned him to go to the United States was you so the one feeling guilty should be you."

"Shao Mei, you do not understand ......"

"I have eyes to see."

Mo Sheng stopped talking. Everyone thinks that she was the one who abandoned him. That's clearly not true!"