Chapter 10.3

She could not believe she could be so calm. She knew sooner or later she would have to face the consequences of her previous marriage, but not at this time in front of so many of Yi Chen's friends. Even if Yi Chen could endure it, she did not want him to be a gossip target because of her past. Yi Chen has always been full of pride.

"Wrong person? How can that be? Hehe.....Mrs. Ying, are you joking?" President Lin laughed out loudly and was a little embarrassed, yet he did not want to leave.

With the situation stalling, the door of the hotel was pushed open.

"Welcome!" The hotel's attendants in uniform said respectfully and attracted everyone's attention.

Escorted by a big group of people, a handsome man in the prime of his life carrying an expensive handmade suit walked in. His footsteps moving unhurriedly and his manner imposing. The bright lights in the lobby shone on him, highlighting his honor and importance.

Su Min noticed there were a few C University's leaders in the group. Hence, she could not help but looked at the man walking in the center, wondering who he could be to have the faculty leaders acting in complete deference.

At this moment, President Lin was so happy that he called out and waved his hand excitedly, "President Ying, your wife is here."

The words "President Ying" suddenly reminded Su Min of someone — Ying Hui, President of SOSO, who donated a new building to the university.

The moment President Lin's voice was heard, Ying Hui had already stopped walking and turned towards their direction. The group of people surrounding him also stopped in their footsteps. He hesitated for a few seconds, raised his eyebrows and walked straight towards them.

Appearing like he did not see Mo Sheng standing there looking stunned, Ying Hui walked past her and politely greeted President Lin: "So it's President Lin, I was planning to visit you tomorrow. I didn't expect to see you here."

President Lin felt flattered and said: "You are too kind, it is actually my good fortune to see President Ying. Haha, President Ying, this is Mrs. Ying, right? Just a moment ago, Mrs. Ying firmly said I made a mistake." He was pointing at Mo Sheng.

Ying Hui casually glanced at Mo Sheng, then laughed: "There is a little resemblance, but my wife is on vacation in Switzerland. President Lin, your eyesight is failing."

"Ah? Ah?" President Lin glanced suspiciously at Mo Sheng and stuttered, "Yes, yes, now I see they don't look that alike."

While saying that, he bowed repeatedly to Mo Sheng. "I'm sorry, I've made a mistake. Miss, I'm sorry."

Mo Sheng shook her head slightly.

"What a chance encounter, better than an invitation. President Lin, if you don't mind, please join us for a simple meal."

"Of course, of course."

While talking, the two of them walked away together.

Mo Sheng looked up and saw Yi Chen looking expressionlessly in Ying Hui's direction, his eyes deep and unreadable making it hard to understand his mood. Sensing her uneasiness, Yi Chen looked away and lowered his head to speak to her. His intonation was unexpectedly a lot more gentle than when he scolded her just now at the roadside.

But of course, he still appeared a little solemn.

"Think about what to write for your self-reflection report when we get home."

"......" Mo Sheng stared expressionlessly at him, her brain not working.

Yi Chen accepted a cigarette from Lao Yuan, "I've just told you how to cross the road, have you forgotten already?"