Chapter 3

0.31: What was harder than for Hua Xian Zi wanting to become a lady ah?

"Ah Sheng, is this looking good or that one is better? Or else, how about this?" Hua Xian Zi was comparing clothes in the fashion store and asking Mo Sheng, her adviser, who was dragged here by her chain of calls early in the morning.

"Ah, this one."

"That is what I wore here today." Hua Xian Zi's face darkened by half, "Ah Sheng, are you fully awake yet, so absent-minded and distracted early in the morning?"

"Uh ......" Mo Sheng laughed with a guilty conscience, quickly changed the topic and said seriously: "Xiao Hong, clothing is not the most critical factor for you to be a lady."

"Then, what is?"

"Manners ah." Mo Sheng gave an example, "For instant, if people ask what kind of music you like to listen to, you must never say heavy metal rock."

"I do not listen to rock music." Hua Xian Zi said happily: "My favorite is Richie Ren and Ah Niu's ''."

This time, it was Mo Sheng's face darkening. The images of three men with silly grins, wearing flower shorts, holding a guitar and chasing bikini clad women on the beach emerged in her mind. There was also Hua Xian Xi's excited voice singing: "In particular, 'beautiful girl becomes an old woman,' this line directly expresses my hope for the future ......"

" ......Do not ever discuss music together." Mo Sheng said firmly, "Maybe talk about movies? Aren't you going to a movie with him tonight? This can also display the taste and temperament of a lady."

"Movie ah?" Hua Xian Zi's eyes lit up, "I like 'Journey to the West – '. looks very handsome, and his speech is very philosophical, especially the sentence 'humans are born from parents, devils are born from demons', which embodies ethics, love, medicine and religion. It is simply 'the best interpretation of all beings are equal'......"

" ......Xiao Hong." Mo Sheng said with difficulty, "I think, it is best you do not say anything tonight."

Finally, Hua Xian Zi let her off, which was already two o'clock in the afternoon. Mo Sheng went home to sleep. When she woke up, the sky was already all dark and looking at the clock on the wall, it was already half past seven.

She was very hungry, but when she opened the refrigerator, there was nothing to eat. Mo Sheng picked up her purse and keys, ready to go to the supermarket.

Mo Sheng walked down the stairs, through the flowerbed, her footstep abruptly came to a stop, and she lifted her eyes.

Under the dim lights opposite the road, he stood there. The expression in his eyes through the fog-filled night, silently fixated on her.

Yi Chen!

2.38: He stood at a distance, in no hurry to approach her. Today, he was wearing casual clothing, a simple shirt and pants, yet he could still look rather distinguished. In the past, she had often looked infatuated at him and couldn't help but asked: "Yi Chen, why do you look good in whatever you wear ah?" In reply, Yi Chen would give her an unhappy glare.

The past! The past again! Zhao Mo Sheng, have some pride! You should not think of it anymore!

Yi Chen stubbed out his cigarette and walked toward her.

"Can you accompany me for a walk?"

"...... Okay."

They walked in silence for a while, yet Yi Chen still had no intention to say anything. Thus, Mo Sheng could not help but asked: "Where are we going?"

"We have arrived."

The bus stop? They are going to take the bus ah?

"Do you have coins?"