Chapter 9.1

0.30: It was natural to wake up late the next morning.

Moreover, Yi Chen was the one who woke her up. She did not know when he woke up, but he looked refreshed and was holding her phone.

"Your call."

"Oh." Mo Sheng opened her eyes with difficulty and reached out to take the phone from Yi Chen's hand. As soon as she answered, sister Chen's voice swept forcefully through like a typhoon: "Zhao Ah Sheng, do you know what time it is now? We're all waiting for you only at the airport. Hurry up! If you dare to be slow like a tortoise, I will step on your shell. I'll murder you with a hammer, then use your skull as an ornament......" sister Chen threatened in her distinguished way.

At this moment, Mo Sheng was fully awake. She looked at the time on the phone then quickly jumped up.

She scrambled to get dressed and packed her suitcase. Yi Chen frowned at her disorganization and grabbed her: "Can you be more organized? You've fastened the buttons wrongly."

"Oh?" Mo Sheng looked down and watched Yi Chen's slender fingers slowly helped her to re-do her coat's buttons. The embarrassment and shyness that were temporary replaced by anxiety slowly returned. Mo Sheng's face gradually turned red.

"Okay, done." Feeling the awkward atmosphere surrounding them, Yi Chen's mood changed and he immediately dropped his hands. He pushed aside his wild and fanciful thoughts and picked up the car keys, "Hurry up, get all your things. I'll drive you to the airport."

When they arrived at the airport, it was 20 minutes away from boarding. Thus, Mo Sheng was in a hurry to get out of the car, but Yi Chen pulled her back.

2.03: "I'm very late." Mo Sheng suddenly paused. She stared at the extra thing on her ring finger on her left hand.

It was a plain and simple platinum ring. The design was simple, not extravagant. Only a small circular diamonds followed the delicate lines on the ring. It apparently looked elegant and natural.

"When did you buy this?"

"I don't remember." It has been too long, "I found it last night."

"Oh......" Mo Sheng held up her hand and looked foolishly at the ring on her finger. It reflected the bright rays of light of the winter sun.

"You have less than 10 minutes." Yi Chen smiled and reminded her.

Ten minutes? Mo Sheng immediately thought of sister Chen holding a hammer..... dead la!

Not even saying goodbye, Mo Sheng took her luggage and ran. While running, she could not help but looked down at the ring on her finger again and again. Endless happiness filled her heart until overflowing.

3.08: Hong Kong.

The magazine publisher sent a delegation to mainly discuss about cooperation matters with a major magazine publisher in Hong Kong. Actually, this had nothing to do with Mo Sheng except being fluent in English, she was brought along as an interpreter.

Because preparation was made carefully in advance, the negotiation went smoothly. Three days later, the two sides signed the contract. Finished with work, the group decided to go shopping right away.

"Oh My God! Why is the cosmetic so cheap here? Oh! Recently, I paid 1,000 yuans more for this type of necklace back home......" sister Chen looked murderous in the shopping mall.

Originally, she was supposed to accompany Mo Sheng to go shopping, but in the end she bought more than Mo Sheng. They shopped all day into the night in Hong Kong, a city that does not sleep at night. In the end, everyone was tired. More so than when they were involved in the important negotiation that spanned several days.