Chapter 6.1

0.31: The door was not locked so Mo Sheng pushed it open. This was a double room. There was an empty bed and Yi Chen's bed was near the window. The sound of the opening of the door did not wake him up. He was hooked to an IV and still sleeping.

Her heart seemed to be entangled by an invisible string. Step by step, she approached him, and that string little by little tightened.

He lay on the bed, his face looked pale and thin. While sleeping, he even had a frown. After meeting him again, she had not actually taken a good look at his appearance, and now she finally could. Her fingers unconsciously touched his wrinkled brows then brushed across his eyelashes. She could imagine if the owner was awake, this pair of eyes would certainly be cold and detached and sometimes slightly mocking.

Finally, the fingers stopped at the slightly pale lips. It was said that most of the people with this kind of lips are fickle in love. Yi Chen Yi Chen, why aren't you like that? Don't you understand that we could not return to the past. Seven years, everything has changed ......

Before she realized what she was doing, her lips replaced her fingers. Her lips still cold from the outside air, but his lips were unexpectedly warm. The warmness unexpectedly made her sad. Then, her tears without reason dropped one by one, and she could not control them.

Until her wrist was harshly grabbed by someone.

Yi Chen!

Has he waken up?

Mo Sheng's mind immediately became blank. Her eyes were blurred by the tears so she couldn't see his face properly, but she could still hear his angry voice.

"What are you doing?" Yi Chen asked with his gritted teeth, "Zhao Mo Sheng, what do you actually want!"

"I ......" She gaped and was tongue-tied, all her thoughts flew away from the brain. For some time, she did not know what to do and could only look at his fuzzy appearance. She felt the strength that was grasping her wrist was getting stronger, as if anxious to crush her wrist, only then would he be satisfied. She tried to control her tears, but they were beyond her control. Instead, more tears dropped more rapidly.

2.27: How could it be like this? She could clearly hear the things that she once held dear in her heart were in the process of being shattered. This kind of shattering sound made her feel afraid and panicked. Yi Chen's aggressive voice made her scared. She did not know what she was doing. Didn't she want to completely cut off the past including her connection with him? Then, what was she doing just a moment ago? She was totally confused.

Escape la! When this idea came out, it immediately dictated her action. She did not know where she produced so much strength to unexpectedly break free of his grasp and ran toward the door.

Yi Chen said in a stern voice: "Zhao Mo Sheng, you dare to go!"

Damn it!

Yi Chen looked at her pulling open the door so he abruptly pulled out the intravenous infusion drip in his left hand and got out of bed to stop her. However, he was still sick, had been resting on the bed for too long and his footsteps were far too anxious. Hence, he stumbled and felt down awkwardly at the bedside.

All these, Mo Sheng naturally did not know.

She blankly followed a group of people into the elevator. The people in the elevator glanced at her, but they were accustomed to seeing this so they lowered their heads absorbed in their own thoughts. This hospital is used to witnessing life and death incidents on a daily basis so one or two people with cheeks streaming with tears on their face are really very common.

After getting out of the elevator, the noisy sounds in the lounge all of a sudden filled her ears. In the midst of people coming and going, Mo Sheng suddenly did not know where to go.