Chapter 7.1

0.31: Yi Chen put away his mobile phone, opened the door and walked into the room. When Chief Li from a foreign trade company saw him come in, he got up and proposed a toast: "Lawyer He, where did you go? Come over here so I can toast you again. Today's negotiation was really brilliant."

Yi Chen gave a polite smile, held up his glass and drank everything in the glass.

After saying nothing but some flattery and complimentary words and eating for more than an hour, Chief Li said: "Lawyer He, I think we have nearly finished eating so how about changing to another place?"

The group of men immediately intuitively got the message and gave a knowing laugh.

By looking at them, it goes without saying, one also can guess what kind of place, so Yi Chen quickly said: "Chief Li, all of you go and enjoy yourself, but I will return to the hotel."

"Lawyer He, you are not giving us face." Chief Li pretended to look upset.

Yi Chen said with a forced smile: "My wife at home really keeps a tight rein on me. She just called a moment ago to check up on me. Later, if she calls the hotel and I am not there, I am afraid when I get home, there will probably be no peace."

The group of men immediately gave an empathetic expression of sharing the same woes, then Chief Li said: "Since lawyer He insists, we will not force him so let Xiao Yang send you back."

The driver Xiao Yang stood up and wanted to send Yi Chen, but he politely declined: "No, the hotel is nearby so I can walk back and enjoy the night view at the same time."

It was not easy for Yi Chen to get away so he did not want to return to the hotel. He turned around and walked in the opposite direction.

Guangzhou is a city that is too dazzling so it is easy to make people feel captivated and lose direction. Yi Chen strolled slowly in a public square, passing by the elderly, couples and kids and enjoying the peacefulness in the midst of an expanding, bustling city.

Suddenly, a flash of white light made Yi Chen turned his head and saw someone taking pictures. Two students, who appeared to be girls and probably tourists, were taking pictures to keep as souvenir in the public square.

2.12: He inexplicably remembered the first time he saw her. There was also a flash of white light, then he saw a girl holding a camera and beaming at him.

Any person who has his picture taken without his permission will also not be too happy, but he did not say anything at that time except frowned and stared at her.

At the beginning, she felt a little guilty by his glaring, but immediately became self-righteous and as the guilty party she filed the suit first by saying: "Hey, I'm taking photos of the scenery, why do you suddenly come out of nowhere?"

He was still a little angry, but after hearing what she said, he really did not know whether to be angry or laugh so he just ignored her and moved forward to leave. He did not expect she would actually catch up to ask: "Hey, why are you leaving?"

If at this time he still did not know how to strike back, he was not qualified to be well-known as the outstanding student in the Faculty of Law: "Don't you want to take photos of the scenery? I am returning it back to you."

Her face turned red at once. Quite a while later, she mumbled: "Okay, I admit that I secretly took your photo."

Willing to admit her mistake, she could still be saved. Yi Chen quickened his footsteps, but she leisurely kept pace with him. After walking for a while, Yi Chen could not help but turned around: "Why are you following me?"

"You still have not told me your name and faculty ah." She said innocently.

"Why should I tell you?"