Chapter 10.2

10.41: Mo Sheng pursed up her lips and raised her head to look at the high-spirited Ying Hui on the electronic screen.

Ying Hui rarely talked about his past to her. Probably because she was only 23 years old at that time so she seemed like still a little sister to Ying Hui who had such vast life experiences.

Only once, Ying Hui by chance talked about it: "I used to have a girlfriend at C University. She is very intelligent, very beautiful......" He stopped, his voice overwhelmed with feelings.

At that time, Mo Sheng who did not understand the reason, immediately replied: "My ex-boyfriend is also very outstanding."

"Oh?" Ying Hui smiled, "In that case, your ex-boyfriend isn't as lucky as me."

Mo Sheng could still remember the expressions in his eyes to this day, full of contradictions. Loneliness and arrogance appeared at the same time in his usually calm eyes.

11.20: In all these years, she did not see any woman in Ying Hui's life. Mo Sheng dazedly thought, perhaps, he was like her, all along unable to let go of that person from the past.

0.31: As the speech was coming to an end, the host came out: "If we finish now, will all of you feel kind of unsatisfied? Will you have any regrets?"

Many voices shouted: "Yes!"

"Thus next, it is question and answer session. The time is half an hour, so seize the moment."

The atmosphere started to bust with noise and excitement. One after another, the students stood up to ask all kinds of tricky and strange questions. Allowing the audience to freely ask questions best reflects a person's creativity and agility. Obviously, Ying Hui excelled at this. His answers full of wit and humor elicited a burst of applause from the audience.

Today's speech, regardless from which aspect, Ying Hui was truly "the pride of C University."

"Ugh, these guys ask really boring questions."

Continuous technical questions about IT bored the girls in the audience, as they were not interested in computer technology.

At this point, the microphone was passed to a girl.

The female student stood up and cleared her throat: "Mr. Ying, I want to clarify that this question isn't from me but from a classmate who sent message to me from outside the auditorium. She said if I can help her to ask this question, she'll treat me to dinner so for my free dinner, please answer my question."

"Of course." Ying Hui said pleasantly. He elegantly lifted his hand and made a "go ahead" gesture.

"Oh, great." The girl tactfully paused and waited until the audience calmed down, then she asked loudly, "Are you married? Do we still have a chance?"

Because of this question, the audience grew noisy. The male students whistled, cheering for the girl's courage.

However, in such a lively atmosphere, the man on stage who has been at ease all along, has clearly lost his concentration.

He still appeared like before, but his train of thoughts seemed to have disengaged. This person apparently was brought to another world by this unexpected question, forgetting he still have audience. The students who saw the close-up on the big electronic screen outside the auditorium could even see the sadness that could not be hidden away in his eyes.

2.23: Gradually, the auditorium quieted down. The students looked at each other in complete silence.

The girl who asked the question started to appear uneasy.