Chapter 12.3

It can be proven that ancient sayings made sense and Yi Chen's instinct was also correct.

Of course, a twenty-seven years old Zhao Mo Sheng was more sensible than when she was in her teens. However a few habits that Yi Chen was familiar with clearly did not change with time or age. For example she would act cheekily like a rascal if she could not win an argument against him. For example she would like to stick to him more and more. For example she would give him the food she did not like to eat, for example ......

Well, lawyer He secretly admitted he actually enjoyed them. Moreover, it was really not easy to get these little habits to come back.

The wedding banquet will be held in one and a half month later. Yi Chen intended to take some time off after the wedding banquet so he was busy wrapping up all his cases which could be finished. Those cases which could be passed to other people, he had already done that. Earlier, he had also turned down being a special guest host on the tv show "Legal Time". As for the preparations for the wedding banquet, compiling the invitation list, booking the restaurant etc ...... Basically, Yi Chen single-handedly took care of everything. In contrast, Mo Sheng had it really too easy.

In fact, all these things can be handed over to a wedding planner, but Yi Chen apparently preferred to do them personally.

Actually, Mo Sheng also had one problem causing her headache, she could not find a bridesmaid.

Yi Mei was out of the question because she had quickly registered for a marriage license right after Lunar New Year.

Xiao Hong was even more inappropriate. When she heard about Mo Sheng's wedding, Xiao Hong was mad and admonished Mo Sheng for concealing the true circumstances of her marriage from the good, honest and innocent people. In the end Mo Sheng had to treat her to several great meals to sooth her. When Mo Sheng mentioned wanting her to be the bridesmaid, Xiao Hong screamed: "No, if I'm the bridesmaid again, I'll never get married!"

Xiao Hong's frightened expression made Mo Sheng felt very guilty.

There was also Xiao Xiao. After hearing from Yi Chen about the wedding, she called Mo Sheng and her manner of speaking was a lot gentler than the last time they met. She even said she wanted to be the matchmaker.

In short, Xiao Xiao also did not want to be a bridesmaid.

Finally, the person chosen to be the bridesmaid was somewhat unexpected.

That night, Yi Chen was in the bedroom looking at some important documents, so he instructed Mo Sheng not to talk to him.

Mo Sheng was lying on the bed and writing the wedding invitations. The list was drafted earlier by Yi Chen, so she only needed to copy them neatly. But, what could this word be? Yi Chen's handwriting was scarcely legible.

Mo Sheng turned the paper this way and that way for a long time.

Yet, she still did not know!

Biting the pen, should she ask Yi Chen? She looked up to see him concentrating his attention......

He had already said not to talk to him......

Forget it, better not ask, just skip it and come back later!

Of course, Mo Sheng is not an obedient person. Previously, while at university, she was good at agreeing overtly, but opposing in secret. But the Yi Chen at that time would at most show any angry face, then lectured her with a few words. However, after they got married, it was different now. Yi Chen's way of 'punishing' her was simply without any restraint. Truth to tell, Mo Sheng was truly afraid of him.