Chapter 11.2

Mo Sheng was startled for a moment, then shook her head and said: "No, I don't want to go back, probably because I'm weak. Ying Hui, in a foreign country, it's natural that I'm alone like everyone else who lives in a foreign country. But if I return home and is still alone, that would be very sad."

She looked down and did not say anything more.

When they were leaving the airport, Mo Sheng said: "Ying Hui, I have to talk to you about something."

Ying Hui certainly knew what she wanted to discuss, so he said immediately: "By chance, I need your help with something."

Ying Hui's parents planned to visit him in the U.S. for one month, mostly because he accidentally said he had married.

Ying Hui wanted Mo Sheng to pretend to be a married couple when meeting his parents.

The timing was just right.

Mo Sheng has already completed her studies, so she could leave N City any time. Ying Hui's company was operating smoothly so he had more free time.

The first thing Mo Sheng did after moving to California was to look for a job. But she was often left frustrated because she is Chinese and also a woman.

Ying Hui wanted to use his contacts to help her, but Mo Sheng refused: "Ying Hui, you've helped me so much already, so I can't always rely on you."

Ying Hui remembered Mo Sheng has never accepted any financial help from him. Then he also recalled what his ex-girlfriend said to him when breaking up with him, he couldn't help but sigh with sorrow.

Seeing him looking pensive, Mo Sheng asked: "Ying Hui, what are you thinking?"

Ying Hui smiled and said: "Nothing, I'm merely trying to understand the word pride once again."

Mo Sheng was puzzled and looked quizzically at him but did not question further.

Valentine's Day came before the day of Ying Hui's parents' visit, but Ying Hui was not a romantic person. Mo Sheng also did not think anything of it, so in the end nothing special happened that day.

On the evening of Valentine's Day, Ying Hui was in the study upstairs involved in an international call. When he walked downstairs, he saw Mo Sheng sitting on the sofa, her head propped up in one hand, a laptop on her knees, completely unaware of his presence.

From his point of view, he saw tears at the corner of Mo Sheng's eyes.

Thinking she was watching a sad movie, he walked closer to take a look. It was only an ordinary website, and it was the SOSO search page he knew well.

The keyword in the search was a name he has never heard before –– He Yi Chen.

When Mo Sheng discovered him, she quickly turned around. It was too late to wipe away the tears on her cheeks.

She closed the laptop, stood up, stared downward at her toes and looked a little embarrassed.

Ying Hui understood immediately: "He....."

Suddenly, he did not know what else to say.

Mo Sheng looked up at him, her eyes were exceptionally clear from the tears. Ying Hui clearly saw the sorrow in her eyes.

"Ying Hui, have you ever loved anyone?" She asked.

"Ah!" Ying Hui thought carefully before answering, "When I was at C University, I had a girlfriend who is very smart and also very beautiful."

"My ex-boyfriend is also very outstanding." Mo Sheng replied in a low voice.

"Oh?" Ying Hui tried to smile, "Your ex-boyfriend isn't as lucky as me."