Chapter 9.2

11.27: When Yi Chen walked into the bedroom, he saw Mo Sheng lying on the bed, her head buried in a pillow......she found it embarrassing?

Yi Chen went to the bed and pulled her up into his embrace: "Didn't you say you wouldn't be back until tomorrow?"

"Yes, but we finished early so I came back before everyone else."

"Why?"

Why what? Mo Sheng immediately changed the subject, muttering: "Xiao Hong will complain because I didn't help her buy everything she wanted......"

Yi Chen stopped her grumbling with his lips. He kissed her cheeks, her lips, her neck and his breath mingled with hers impatiently.

"...... You're tempting me." The great lawyer He who had just taken advantage of her was announcing her crime. His deep and low voice sounded partly loving, partly resentful.

Mo Sheng opened her eyes wide as this was a serious accusation! "How can that be?"

"......You're wearing my pajamas."

"Your pajamas were in the bathroom and I forgot to bring in mine. Then, I forgot to change back......" Mo Sheng was anxious so she sounded a little incoherent and upset. She felt remorse over her carelessness. "I will definitely not do it again."

Then that would be a big loss to him. Yi Chen smiled faintly: "Get up and go to eat."

With the people outside? Mo Sheng shook her head: "No."

Yi Chen did not say anything. Mo Sheng guiltily gave an excuse, "I'm tired from my flight."

"You can eat and then sleep."

The second excuse: "I don't know them."

"In the future, you'll have to know them." Yi Chen coaxed.

"......" Mo Sheng could not think of any more excuses, so she said in distressed, "So embarrassing......just now" She was wearing Yi Chen's pajamas, her hair messy and her eyes drowsy when she stood at the door of the bedroom.....

12.52: Oh! Yi Chen sighed. He reached for the clothes at the headboard: "I am used to it. I am going out first. You come out after you have dressed."

When Yi Chen walked out from the bedroom, everyone was already back to normal. After all, everyone here are lawyers or will become lawyers so it was hard to really startle them.

Xiang Heng and Lao Yuan were smoking outside the balcony. They beckoned to Yi Chen when they saw him.

Handing Yi Chen a cigarette, Lao Yuan full of zest, started to talk: "Living together in sin?"

Yi Chen raised his eyebrow:"No, legally."

His answer stunned Xiang Heng. Lao Yuan, this heavy smoker even choked on his cigarette. He coughed for a long time before he could ask: "What does legally mean?"

"A long-term contractual relationship between a man and a woman based on the voluntary wishes of both sides." Yi Chen explained the legality of it.

Lao Yuan was dumbfounded.

13.37: Yi Chen smiled: "Simply put, I'm married. You two need to prepare red packets."

"Ah! You!...... you...... you!" Lao Yuan screamed, "You're married?"

0.31: Seeing Yi Chen nodding in confirmation, Lao Yuan screamed loudly again. He ran into the living room to announce the explosive news.

Xiang Heng leaned against the balcony railing and looked at the night sky: "Life is so strange. The two of you went round in such a big circle and unexpectedly managed to return to the starting line." He sighed with sorrow, "This seven years, in your heart, you really don't mind at all?"