NINETEEN

hella pov switches in this 💀 sorry if y'all get confused

taymor

why did i agree to go to this lame ass stank ass party?

no cute bitches here for me to spit game at, especially now that rikki ass is through with me after nick annoying ass told her i'm gay (which i'm not) and all the music that was played was lame ass r&b shit like bryson tiller and sza that only hoes like. like where is the lit shit at? nobody wanna listen to this boring ass music.

speaking of nick, i felt like i was really bout to beat this nigga ass at this party. he kept testing me. talking shit about me right in front of my face knowing i could hear like i won't beat that ass.

i know why he mad, he really just miss me being all up in his guts. he mad because cordae lame ass can't hit it right, so he's taking all of his anger out on me.

whatever, fuck nick. i was gon try to enjoy myself at this lame ass party. i took a swig of the henny i had in my cup and leaned against the wall.

right as i got the thoughts of nick out of my head, here his spongebob looking ass come to talk some shit.

"tay, we about to play truth or dare, you should join us," he started. "unless you scared of something getting out during the dare part."

he smiled after saying that, evil ass.

i was bout done with this nigga, i should have beat his ass as soon as that shit came out of his mouth, but i did something else.

i grabbed him by the arm and began to drag him to the bathroom. i was causing a scene, but i ain't care.

i closed the door behind us. "aight nick, what the fuck is yo problem?"

"i don't have a problem."

"see nick, i know why you so damn mad. you still got feelings for me. you mad that we didnt work out so you keep doing weird shit like threatening to out me and talking smart because you mad that i don't want your gay ass."

"my gay ass? see, that's the problem right there," he spoke up. "you out here on this homophobic tip like we wasn't out here fucking every day."

"okay but what happened between us is in the past so why is you still mad unless you got feelings for me or something?" i asked.

"taymor of course i still have feelings for you!" he screamed, like he ain't care who was listening in. "why do you think i was so fucking hurt when you started calling me a faggot to your friends and spreading lies about how i came onto you when it was the other way around. why do you think i'm still hurt about that shit...you used me and then tossed me to the side and started talking shit about me. that's why i'm so mad."

he started shaking and his voice cracked. i felt horrible. i ain't know he was hurt hurt.

"nick i ain't know i hurt you like that-"

"of course you didn't." he cut me off. "now leave me alone."

he tried to slide past me but i ain't having all that. i was gon make it up to him.

so i grabbed him by the shirt and pressed him against the wall and i kissed him.

||||