FIFTY FIVE

the book of oneshots is now out! tell me which scenes that were offscreen that yall wanted to see💙

it's called sus: the outtakes

taymor

i went to jail more than i went to go visit my pops.

i mean, i ain't done seen the nigga since i was 12, when he called me a piece of shit and a bastard and told me the only reason why i'm here is because he was too broke to give my mama abortion money, but still.

here i was again, behind bars because i can't control my damn temper.

in my defense it wasn't my fault. i was just chill, over one of my friends house smoking a blunt and talking shit when jay monkey ass showed up outta nowhere to start shit.

"oh look, it's fagmor fagintyre," jay sneered at me as he got out of the car, seeing me on the porch.

"you really thought your ugly ass was doing something?" i responded. "out here calling me all types of fags when yo ass gay too. you just mad nick don't want your lisping ass."

"man, fuck nick." he spat, "ion care about no damn nick."

"clearly you do or else you wouldn't still be hurt over the fact he rejected yo retarded ass. you know what? you and dae make a good couple, cuz both of y'all is mad that nick want me and not y'all musty asses."

he let out a nasty ass laugh before stepping closer to the porch. "you really think that nick looth booty ass is some kinda prize, when all he really is is a loose booty hoe."

i was finding myself getting more heated by him talking shit about nick than when he talked shit about me. ion care what your beef with me is - speak on nick and it's over.

he continued going on and on. "nick let tho many niggath hit, it's disguthting. you hit. i hit. dae hit, zion aint hit but he got neck, dae hit, that one fat nigga that be wearing duragth even hit his slut ass, nick really be letting every nigga hit, you probably got aids-"

enough was enough. i couldn't listen to this backyardigan ass nigga sit up and lie and talk down on my baby no more.

i pulled out my pistol from my hip and aimed it at him. "what was that nigga?"

"oh you really finna kill me over that nigga? for real? you willing to rot in jail for the reth of your life for nick ath? go ahead and shoot me witcho dumb ass. go ahead."

i didn't shoot his ass, i ain't that stupid, but me having a gun on me and threatening to use it while i was on already probation was stupid enough.

nick was finna be so pissed when he found out what happened.

now i was sitting in a jail cell waiting to be bailed out. at least my cellmate was quiet and stayed out of my way. last time i was locked up, i shared a cell with jahseh annoying ass. i woulda killed myself if i got a cellmate as irritating as him again no cap.

i had no choice but to sit down and wait to be bailed out

///

"thanks for telling me you got arrested taymor. glad i didn't have to hear that through the groupchat or anything."

i groaned. nick just bailed me out of jail, and he wouldn't let me forget how pissed he was at me for getting myself arrested.

"nick ion feel like listening to your smart mouth no more. i'm sorry i didn't tell you but-"

"you should have called me tay," he pouted as we walked through the parking lot. "i was so worried about your big head ass, and i was the last to find out. how come omar knew you got locked up before me?"

"because that nigga know everything, with his mexican ass," i responded as we reached nick's car. "i'm sorry i ain't call you baby. i shoulda let you know."

"yeah, you should have." he unlocked the car and got inside, "and you know what else you should have done? not pointed a gun at jay ass when you know you on probation. you prolly bout to do more time...what did i tell you about learning to ignore jay?"

"i couldn't ignore him."

"and why not? all he do is run his lisping ass mouth. you coulda just beat his a-"

"because he was talking shit about you!" i yelled, it coming out louder than i meant for it to. "he was calling you a hoe, a slut, saying you got aids and stds, allat. i couldn't let that ninja turtle looking ass nigga disrespect you like that."

nick's face softened at knowing that i was defending him.

"tay i....i'm sorry for going off on you like that. thanks for defending me but you really shouldn't have done that. jay ain't worth jail time."

"but you worth jail time," our eyes met and so did our hands as i caressed his softer, lighter hand.

he didn't respond. all we did was stare at each other in silence before he spoke up.

"can i at least give you something you can remember me by when you go back to jail?" he asked as he batted his eyelashes.

"i ain't going back to jail," i insisted. "ima beat the case."

"tay i'm tryna suck your dick in this parking lot...." he grunted in annoyance.

"well who's stopping you baby boy?" i responded as i unzipped my jeans and pulled them down, my dick already hardening in my boxers.

nick smirked at me and reached over and pulled my dick out of my boxers, beginning to jack me off slowly as i moaned out at his touch.

he soon leaned over the seat, his dreads already tied up as he started to take me into his mouth slowly.

he didn't even gag or choke, because he's gotten used to having me in his mouth at this point, he just swirled his tongue around my dick, me moaning out his name as he did so.

"fuck, nick." i moaned out, my hands in his dreads as he continued to give me head. "go ahead and take the whole thing in yo mouth baby."

he did as i said and slowly began to work his way down to the bottom until my entire dick was in his mouth as he bobbed his head up and down on it.

i gripped his dreads and began to fuck his face, slob coming out of his mouth as i thrusted up into his mouth.

"nick, baby, i'm finna cum," i announced as i continued to fuck his throat, he hummed around my dick, which almost made me nut right then and there.

i released my grip from his dreads when i felt myself getting close and i pulled my dick out and jacked myself off before i released all over his pretty ass face. i loved nutting on nick's face, and he loved that shit too, judging by the smile on his face as i did it.

after i came with moans of nick's name, he looked up at me with lust in his eyes as he started to clean his face up.

"now, why don't you drive us to yo crib and finish what we just started?"

-

i'ma still do real life scenes here and there like this one in this book but the majority will be in the other book.

sorry it wasn't full sex and was just head btw. i can put part 2 in the other book if y'all want