FORTY FIVE

stokeley

one year ago

"aye, any of yall niggas tryna play truth or dare or naw?"

we were on spring break, and since none of us were partying because we was a bunch of lame niggas, we all just went to omar's house because we had nothing better to do.

so me, jahseh, michael, gazzy, omar, kimetrius and jared all sat in the backyard bored as hell together.

what a group.

"nah, i aint tryna play no damn truth or dare," jahseh scrunched his face up. "that shit childish."

"yeah, me and jah just about to go in the house real quick and stay there." michael added.

michael and jahseh have been acting all types of weird all day. i don't know exactly how to explain it, but they weren't being themselves.

they both got up from the circle and walked into the house, and i could have sworn they were holding hands at some point, but maybe my mind was playing tricks on me, i was high as shit.

"lame asses," kimetrius rolled his eyes as the two of them disappeared into the house.

"fuck them, they been acting weird all day," i replied, shaking my head. "now kimetrius, truth or dare."

"truth."

"you calling people lame but you picked truth... okay metri," i rolled my eyes.

"give me a good question and it won't be lame," he shot back.

"okay metri, is it true that you fuck niggas as well as bitches?"

he gave a disgusted look. "iS iT TruE tHat YoU fuCk NigGas headass. naw, fuck you thought." he rolled his eyes.

"gazzy, truth or dare?" it was now omar's turn to dare someone.

"dare, fuck you mean?"

"i dare you to strip naked, spread your asscheeks, and then streak through the backyard and the house."

the fuck kinda weird ass dare was that? why he want gazzy to spread his asscheeks for? weird ass niggas man.

gazzy got up and proceeded to strip from his clothes, spread his asscheeks, and run around the yard naked while screaming "eskeeeeeetit" over and over.

at least he was enjoying himself.

we all continued to exchange dares with each other while michael and jahseh stayed in the house like the lame ass niggas they are. i wonder what the fuck they asses was doing?

"thokeley, you hear that?" jared asked me after he heard a loud ass bump coming from inside the house.

"the fuck is a thokeley? you sound like diego lisping ass," i replied.

"who the fuck is diego?" kimetrius asked.

"trust me, you don't wanna know."