ONE HUNDRED

happy 100 chapters here's a murder scene

-

omar

daniel had to pay for what he did.

i couldnt live with myself after what happened with gazzy happened. i fucking yelled at him and called him names instead of just talking to him, and i left him to suffer all alone with his trauma because i'm a dumbass and i don't deserve him.

he still wakes up crying sometines because he has a nightmare about daniel, and he calls me about it, when he really shouldn't. he should find somebody better to console him, even though i would be more than willing to. i don't deserve to be the one to help him get through what i partly caused.

i'm the same person that yelled at him and ghosted him not even a day after it happened because in my puny mind i automatically assumed he was cheating when i should have noticed he wasn't conscious, and i should have noticed that that was daniel, and i should have noticed that he wad being raped but since i'm such a worthless excuse for a human being i treated him like shit.

he called me at 3 am asking me to drive him home and i told him to fuck off, which means he probably walked home. he could have gotten killed because of my stupid ass. god, i really need to die.

even though he forgave me, i still haven't forgiven myself, and i never will. i honestly don't understand how he didn't dump me as soon as everything went down. i literally yelled at him right after he got raped, that makes me the shittiest boyfriend alive. i honestly can't look at myself in the mirror after knowing what i did to him. i was all he had and i hurt him so bad he wanted to take his life. i should be the one that's suicidal. not him.

i deserve to die for what i did to him.

my rage and hatred towards myself still didn't exceed what i had for daniel. he's the one who did it in the first place, and if i don't do anything else, i have to kill daniel if it's the last thing i'll do.

we were currently at jahseh's house, discussing the plan and what we were going to do to daniel to ensure his demise. everybody from the groupchat ended up coming, even though i insisted i wanted to do this alone at first, because everybody had their own seperate problem with daniel, and thus everybody wanted to get in on this plan.

"i think we should give him antifreeze and say it's gatorade," gazzy piped up as we discussed what we should do to him.

"would that even work?" michael chimed in, scratching his head.

"i saw it on this crime show once," gazzy replied softly.

"nah baby, that's too easy." i joined the conversation. "i want to torture him. i want to make him feel pain like the pain he put you through. i want to make his death slow and painful."

"i think we should fuck him with a broomstick," jahseh suggested with a grin. "he's a rapist so we should show him how it feels."

"alright, tyler down," i rolled my eyes, "he'd probably like that."

"okay, so what do you suggest we do then?" jahseh turned his attention towards me.

"i think...we should lure him in with something and set him up. if we go to his apartment there's no telling how much backup he'll have. we need to get him alone, then we'll torture him for a few hours and then....we shoot him and dump him in the swamp where tay put cordae."